Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wanna join the family

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
v1periaL

wanna join the family Empty
PostSubject: wanna join the family   wanna join the family EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Please copy the application form and make a new topic then paste and answer the questions. Application Form:
1. Do you accept our expectations?: definitely
2. Quake Name: .v1periaL' enc0re, Nexus
3. Location: Florida
4. Age: 15
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: nope
6. If so, how many times?: nada
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: w2a,uLt,TroP,qG and more :p
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: 2 years with demo, but about 6-7 months with full now
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: I kno most the members and lost is a respectable club.
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: jamal.elberry12@gmail.com, xfire = q3c0re, nexus407
11. Screen shots: ( I've spoken to wife about my problem with ss but it will be takencare of
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: wanna join the family   wanna join the family EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:35 pm

Hahah neXus!
Countless of times i have beat you in the 1v1s :P
However, I have seen a massive improvement and GL in becoming a member of lost ;)
Hope u enjoy it here and catch some scrims with us :)
Back to top Go down
v1periaL

PostSubject: Re: wanna join the family   wanna join the family EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:23 pm

Naaaaaaaaaaaw you beat me bc I was noob. Lol when I first got full game I played you and I kept loosing then I beat you when I got better:p
Back to top Go down
Ar1

Ar1

PostSubject: Re: wanna join the family   wanna join the family EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:19 am

gl F1 xd :)
Back to top Go down
v1periaL

PostSubject: Re: wanna join the family   wanna join the family EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:41 am

Thanks Ar1, hope to see you in the arena =)
Back to top Go down
Ar1

Ar1

PostSubject: Re: wanna join the family   wanna join the family EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:17 am

u see me in arena as a Lost*<3 last time Razz
Back to top Go down
v1periaL

PostSubject: Re: wanna join the family   wanna join the family EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:31 am

Ohhh yeah, your really good :P. You probably seen ne using Lost tag bc wife said I could as long as I stay respectable to others. But ill make sure I won't wear unless I'm scrimming with you guys :D
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wanna join the family   wanna join the family EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:32 am

gl :)
Back to top Go down
Ar1

Ar1

PostSubject: Re: wanna join the family   wanna join the family EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:22 am

ye gl :P
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wanna join the family   wanna join the family EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:07 am

:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanna join the family   wanna join the family Empty

Back to top Go down

wanna join the family
Page 1 of 1