Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confid3nc3 interested in joining

Go down 
+4
Dr.House
Lost*Husband
Esquire
Confid3nc3
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Confid3nc3

Confid3nc3 interested in joining Empty
PostSubject: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:50 am

1. Do you accept our expectations?: yes
2. Quake Name: Confid3nc3
3. Location:leicester, england
4. Age: 20
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: no, and never will
6. If so, how many times?: n/a
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: none
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: 6 months
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: great players, great club
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: addicted27fold@hotmail.com/ addicted27fold
11. Screen shots: check out my xfire for screenshots, name - addicted27fold
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:15 am

Hi!
Sorry, but your screenshots don't look very promising (2 fpm is very low).
But luckily I have absolutely no voice in the club's management. :)

So GL!

Yeh, and feel free to practice with Lost at 89.238.152.212:27960

P.S. If you can dodge Shell's shots, you're in :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:45 am

so every1 that applys is in is wat ur sayin, rite????

:P
Back to top Go down
Dr.House

Dr.House

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:15 pm

yo
gl =)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:17 pm

nop, everyone that applies isnt in coz we need to win some scrims to show ppl that we are good also, even if we are having fun with practice and stuff..

l will look ur ss and talk to shell abt it so l will post again later. Thanks for posting, Good Luck & Have fun :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:27 pm

was jokin on shell, but okies
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:06 pm

Esquire wrote:

P.S. If you can dodge Shell's shots, you're in :P

You do know thats actually impossible right ? :P

and Gl man i did see you try come play once... So keep trying we maybe let you in a practice to see how you play :)
Back to top Go down
Confid3nc3

PostSubject: thx for the nice welcome   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:06 pm

hi, thx for the welcoming guys, you lot seem really kl lol, i understand that currently i probably aint good enuff.

i already know a couple of members (palindromic, hellz auto) and they tell me how gr8 this club is, so i applied, i do practice evryday for like 2-3 hours and i think i am getting better ( starting to get between 3 and 4 fpm on a regular basis) so i hope to improve further.

but yeh i will definately try and come play for a bit on ur server, thx for that aswell

and thx for the replies, i always appreciate honest opinions :), take care you guys :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:08 pm

we shld lower the fpm min 2 4fpm
Back to top Go down
Confid3nc3

PostSubject: stuff   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:47 am

hi again, jus a couple of things i need to add

since i applied for lost, i have joined another clan aswell, ^qXe*, so i thought i shud let ya kno bout that.

also i believe my friend irl (trivium) has applied to join, i jus wanna strongly recommend you add him, i hav known him for 7 years he's an amazin guy and one hell of a player, he got me into playing quake3 and has tought me alot.

thx again for your consideration of my application, dont be afraid to add me on xfire (addicted27fold) and chat to me whenever i am online :)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:25 am

Yeh its good to hear your playing a few hours a day and things :) We should be seeing you in a game soon then, if this is the case :P
Back to top Go down
Confid3nc3

PostSubject: thx for the invite :)   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:50 pm

hi, i hav recieved the invitation thx alot for that :)

erm b4 i do anyfin stupid, does this mean i am a member or jus a trialist?

i jus dont wanna be puttin lost in my name or anyfin b4 i kno for sure lol :P

i think wife sed i can tag myself as found or something but there was alot of typing goin on and i dint see it properly lol

thx again :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:36 pm

^4>^7Found^5*^7Confid3nc3^5/^4<-
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:24 am

Yes u can put that Found tag on because Found means Trainee, so all u have to do now is to put the tag on, stay active, play good and follow the rules.

Good luck & Have fun :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:14 am

She said it :P You Have Been FOUND :D
Back to top Go down
brutal

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:17 am

gL dude :D
Back to top Go down
Confid3nc3

PostSubject: :)   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:53 pm

for the first time in my life, i'd rather be lost than found xD :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:18 pm

Hahaha :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm

Confid3nc3 wrote:

y?? or was that a funny??
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:50 am

coz he wants to become full... :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:02 am

Lost*Husband wrote:
Confid3nc3 wrote:

y?? or was that a funny??

Bit slow on the joke there man... :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:10 pm

well @ least mi brain aint tiny :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:06 am

Good things come in small packages :)
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:07 am

booze kills brain cells, you gotta be careful :o
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:17 am

True.

Big Things.. Like a Brick For Example. Is not Valued Much.
Small Things... Like a Diamond For Example. Is Valued A Lot.

Shell = Diamond.
Husband = Brick :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confid3nc3 interested in joining   Confid3nc3 interested in joining Empty

Back to top Go down

Confid3nc3 interested in joining
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next