Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trivium to Join!

Go down 
+5
Dr.House
Shell
Lost*Wife
Lost*Husband
Trivium
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trivium

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:21 pm

1. Do you accept our expectations?: Yea
2. Quake Name: Trivium* or AtreYu'
3. Location: Leicester, England
4. Age: 19
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: Nope
6. If so, how many times?:
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: Hmm. Ex Clans - *>HF<* , eB Current Clan - >>CG<< , Also played for the Noghost United Kingdom team
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: 3 Years
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: Looking for some good players to play with and make mates.
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: greenday_addiction@hotmail.co.uk Xfire: lufctrivium
11. Screen shots: Plenty.. http://www.xfire.com/profile/lufctrivium/

Also, i dunno if you play Slowrail or Fastrail, im more of a slowrail player but tend to play well in fastrail too :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:25 pm

i remember ur alternate name of AtreYu somewhere (im muffins, if u seen that name b4)

GL on makin T, and if u stay active here, full member

i say F1 based on scores, but check ur attitude @ the door, if u brought it with u.

Last edited by Lost*Husband on Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:26 pm

btw, that CG ss is hawt
Back to top Go down
Trivium

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Lost*Husband wrote:
i remember ur alternate name of AtreYu somewhere (im muffins, if u seen that name b4)

i say F1 based on scores, but check ur attitude @ the door, if u brought it with u.

Thanks, but i dont have an attitude, im one of the most easy going quakers you will see :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:41 am

well thats good coz so am l :P

Well we are fastrailers and we dont have anything against slowrailers :D

I havent seen u before so l would like u to stay active in the server and join our practices. I will also add u on xfire and talk to shell (the co leader) about ya.

Lost*Club TDM Fastrail Server: 89.238.152.212:27960
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:27 am

Gl and hi.. You may remember me from Tortoise in the H$ Public :P well yeh i am Cl in the club so welcome :P
Back to top Go down
Trivium

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:30 am

cheers guys, and yea ive seen you all around, and ill be up for training when we have it? just pm me on xfire and ill be there ;)
Back to top Go down
Dr.House

Dr.House

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:23 am

yo and welcome Trivium !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gl for join ,

I say F1 because i love him and he is in >>CG<< with me =)

(it's Nichya#.)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:11 pm

Well we dont have special times for the practices.. Just put the server ip in ur favorites and look when a lot of members are in the server. And l will try to remember to tell ya to come and play :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:33 pm

Trivium wrote:
Lost*Husband wrote:

Thanks, but i dont have an attitude, im one of the most easy going quakers you will see :)

kk just checkin
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:30 am

You can be a Found which means that u can be a T. So all u have to do, to become full member is to stay active, play good and follow the rules..

Heres your tag: ^4>^7found^4*^7Trivium^4/^7

Good Luck & Have fun :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Ultra Vomit wrote:
yo and welcome Trivium !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gl for join ,

I say F1 because i love him and he is in >>CG<< with me =)

(it's Nichya#.)

wat i tell u bout man love??
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:29 am

Well as i said I will make you Lost now... You know the tag.. and you know the rules for being in Lost as we talked earlier :) So Welcome Lost*Triv :P
Back to top Go down
Jungle

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:13 am

TRIVOHAMAD IS LOST (dont worry i have a map) :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:37 am

Jungle wrote:
TRIVOHAMAD IS LOST (dont worry i have a map) :D

did any1 get that? :P
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:51 am

nope :D
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:09 pm

Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:

Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:

Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:

Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:

Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:Confused :?:

lol! :afro:
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:06 pm

too much coffee :shock:
Back to top Go down
Jungle

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:13 am

Trivohamed is a nick name I use for triv in CG and the map thing is self explanitory to me :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:49 am

im with ya now jung :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:42 am

Esquire wrote:

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:37 pm

all better.. kind of anywayz.. i dnt drink coffee lol
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:03 am

I didn't say that
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 11:46 am

hmm ok what did u say then? :P
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:25 pm

Esquire wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trivium to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trivium to Join!   Trivium to Join! Empty

Back to top Go down

Trivium to Join!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next