Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make Lost*Club Different?

Go down 
+3
Shell
Esquire
Lost*Wife
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Make Lost*Club Different? Empty
PostSubject: Make Lost*Club Different?   Make Lost*Club Different? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:01 am

Well l thought abt making Lost Club a little bit different.
so please tell me if this is good or not:

*Those that cant do 5fpm can still join the club but cant join the scrims.
BUT! - They will be able to practice with us and train to get better.

*When they have gotten the help they need and we see that they are good enough for scrims then we will let them scrim with us.

*They will also have a special tag which shows that they cant scrim (so we wont get confused if he/she can scrim or not).

This is just an idea l thought about coz l think all got right to join clubs or clans even if they arent good enough. I thought about that idea also coz l personally have more fun when lm in a club/clan then playing alone.

What do u guys think?

Last edited by Lost*Wife on Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: Make Lost*Club Different?   Make Lost*Club Different? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:32 am

I'm volunteering with my 7-10 fpm to be the exception that proves the rule. :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make Lost*Club Different?   Make Lost*Club Different? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:20 am

Yeh i agree with that :) Seems good to me.. as it was the purpose of the club to help people get better :P
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Make Lost*Club Different?   Make Lost*Club Different? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:56 am

hmm yh that sounds good i can get 6+ definitely on a public server
Back to top Go down
Dr.House

Dr.House

PostSubject: Re: Make Lost*Club Different?   Make Lost*Club Different? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:00 am

I agree with you too , it's a really good idea , but it's better to evaluate the skill in scrim practise before forbid scrim cos scrim and public party it's not the same thing
for exemple , me : in public party i was only 4 fpm (before) but in scrim I played really better than public !! that why i think that we let a chance before forbid scrims
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Make Lost*Club Different?   Make Lost*Club Different? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:51 am

yeh but l was thinking as long as we do our practice as scrims (putting chat off, locking teams etc.) it will be like a scrim but with just lost members.

I will wait with posting any decisions so please keep posting ur comments :)
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make Lost*Club Different?   Make Lost*Club Different? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:55 am

Sounds good. Everybody can have fun then. But the point of a club is also that you can scrim with a few people. Anyway, you said that they get a different tag, then also just let them scrim with eachother against other clubs/clans. Since they have a different tag (found?) it won't give lost a "bad" name. And if that tag needs someone extra to join in a scrim they can just invite someone from lost who also wear the other tag (and ofcourse won't bitch about how much they suck, lol).
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Make Lost*Club Different?   Make Lost*Club Different? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:41 pm

We have talked about this now and soon you will see the result ;)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Make Lost*Club Different?   Make Lost*Club Different? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Go to Lost*Club system has changed!, Topic in News, to read about it :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: Make Lost*Club Different?   Make Lost*Club Different? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:41 pm

nice. i like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make Lost*Club Different?   Make Lost*Club Different? Empty

Back to top Go down

Make Lost*Club Different?
Page 1 of 1