Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wanna me?????????

Go down 
+9
Lost*Wife
FaHaD
Dr.House
Lost*Husband
Shell
Lost*EDi
ParaPeet
g33k*
Ceko
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

wanna me????????? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Ceko wrote:
wanna me????????? - Page 2 Yura10

Why didnt u have tag on boten? didnt l post the tag here? and shell told u to put the tag on, why didnt u do that?
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Yeh i did ask you quite a few times. Its not hard to make a tag. Takes like 20 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:16 pm

I heard that the world record is 5 sec :o
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:09 am

then ur wrong, l made it in 1 sec :D
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:00 am

that's crazy talk :o
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:58 am

nah just being smart.. :D
Back to top Go down
Ceko

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:47 am

how long i have to wait ?
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:14 am

Well it depends when u start following the rules
Back to top Go down
Ceko

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:20 am

u serious?
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:28 am

She spoke so yes... :S

And 1 second and 5 second is nuts.. unless ur tag is like ^7. or something real short :P
OR Neither of you are human! :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:38 am

Quote :
1. Do you accept our expectations?: ye

I thought u did?
Look 40 members have joined anD no1 asked me if l was serious coz they followed the rules and became full members. And that didnt rly take 1 week for them no, some could be full the the next day or even the same day...
Its just u making it harder for u but its ur choice, no1 forced u to join...
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:02 am

Too true.. Theres a hard way and an easy way.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:22 am

omg cant spell! xD
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:42 am

If you spelt something wrong i didnt notice so wouldnt worry haha :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
omg cant spell! xD

agreed
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:30 pm

hahaha :D
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm

y do u ppl be sooo concerned abt spelling?I totally did this on purpose 2 make u more unhappy abt ppl who dont spell properly :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Well íf l keep write with wrong spellings then l will do that at school too, which the teacher doesnt like.. :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Then ur teacher is too fussy :P i can still understand what you write and i dont even notice mistakes :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:17 am

need glasses? :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:51 am

Nah probably just a new brain.. :P
Back to top Go down
Ceko

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:19 am

i think this is wrong topic to talk about this
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:42 am

haha sorry :D
Back to top Go down
Ceko

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:29 pm

wanna me????????? - Page 2 499b61f6d97c313ca987cb40bea19c19cf58dcf4
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Hello :D

You have showed us that ur active in the server and the forum and that shows that ur quiet ready to become full member.
You know the tag so its just to change from found to lost.
Please think about that we are highly strict about behaviour, so if u are rude to the players during scrim or practice then consider urself out of lost club.

If u got any questions or need help with anything then feel free to ask me or post about it in the forum.

Good luck & Have fun :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanna me?????????   wanna me????????? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

wanna me?????????
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next