Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

picture of you girl

Go down 
+2
Lost*lov3r/
|Merkur|
6 posters
AuthorMessage
|Merkur|

|Merkur|

picture of you girl Empty
PostSubject: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:06 pm

:D

Last edited by Ins!deR on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lost*lov3r/

Lost*lov3r/

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:00 pm

hahaha but u must delete water tag lol
Back to top Go down
|Merkur|

|Merkur|

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:28 pm

what water tag
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:13 pm

He meant lens flare!(the circle thingy on the picture) n maybe put a picture of u wid her, showing thatz ur gal, not sum random pix from internet! :P
Back to top Go down
|Merkur|

|Merkur|

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:19 pm

ColOur wrote:
He meant lens flare!(the circle thingy on the picture) n maybe put a picture of u wid her, showing thatz ur gal, not sum random pix from internet! :P

i am sure it not random picture
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:01 pm

Haha sry man u failed :P. lolol. I saw this picture today. Her name is trishahome and she is 18 or waeva. And this girl is for dating n shit. And ye I dint go any dating websyt lol. It came up as pop-up advertisement. GG insider lol... ;)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:53 am

This topic is 100% wtf.. i never understood it from the start :P
Back to top Go down
|Merkur|

|Merkur|

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:38 am

OK
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Shell wrote:

I Double That :D
Back to top Go down
|Merkur|

|Merkur|

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:44 pm

OK
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:30 am

FaHaD wrote:
Shell wrote:

I Double That :D

Woahh 200% sure.. thats very certain :P
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:53 pm

W00T!! xD
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:01 pm

It wasnt 'wtf topic' until I caught this guy Insider, was chatting shit! He put some girl's picture from dating website and said thats his girlfriend. After wen I found out he was chating shit (read my last post), he edited his first post by putin a smiley, instead of that picture ;) -1 :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:33 am

lol that makes it 300% xD
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:37 am

Hahahah :D Wow 300% fail then :P
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:45 pm

;)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:56 pm

well, are u going to show the real girl picture? :D
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:07 pm

dsnt have one hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: picture of you girl   picture of you girl Empty

Back to top Go down

picture of you girl
Page 1 of 1