Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jungle would like to be lost :)

Go down 
+6
Ar1
Lost*Wife
Shell
DC
|Merkur|
Jungle
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jungle

Jungle would like to be lost :) Empty
PostSubject: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Hi guys and gals my name is Jungle and I wish to join lost

1. Do you accept our expectations?:yes no prob
2. Quake Name:Jungle#./StonedJung#./Mr.Sandman
3. Location:England
4. Age:25
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?:Never!
6. If so, how many times?:Never!
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in:I have not had a fast rail clan yet but i have been in some quality slow rail clans *zG* (was leader) , DJv , and my current clan >>CG<< i have also played in the clanbase nations cup for team [>UK<] in slow rail
8. How long have you been playing quake 3:about 6 years , 3 of them in CTF with OSP mod then i moved to NoGhost freeze and in the last 1.5 years i been playing fast rail
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club:lost seems to me a happy fun loving and very active club thats plays lots of FW's and has members that im friends with also so i know its gonna be a nice place
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name:MSN = fr33biker@hotmail.com Xfire = afjungle
11. Screen shots:Jungle would like to be lost :) 215_3210 Jungle would like to be lost :) Shot0010Jungle would like to be lost :) Shot0011Jungle would like to be lost :) Shotni10

thats probly my best fast rail screenies got lots of slow rail ones to if you want to see them.

Well thats my application bit done , i look forwards to your replys

Jungle
Back to top Go down
|Merkur|

|Merkur|

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:48 pm

i give f1 to this homie he told me are good way to strafe so F1 to Member

Last edited by Ins!deR on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:10 pm

F1 ere too :)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:51 pm

I know you play well and i have seen you join the server to look to play quite a few times :) On that basis i will make you Found (T). If you stay active and proof to be a good player and more importantly a nice person you will soon become Lost.

Here is your tag: ^4>^7Found^4*^7Jungle^4/^7
You can change the colours but u CANT use RED and YELLOW

Gl and hope to see you in the arena soon :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:18 pm

hey l have seen u in spect sometimes! :D

Well shell is taking care of the recruiting atm so l will just say Good luck & Have fun :D

If u got any questions or need help with anything then feel free to ask me or others and u can also post abt it on the forum :D
Back to top Go down
|Merkur|

|Merkur|

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:36 pm

you can use my color blue
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:35 am

Oh yeh i forgot the "if you got any problems" :P Well yeh shes right... thank god i got her watching my move xD
Back to top Go down
Ar1

Ar1

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:33 am

gL Jungle# :) and welcom to Lost*Club xd
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:32 am

can u teach me this cool strafe thing?
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:23 am

Welcome Jungle!!
Let there be lots of practising. Remember, weed improves the aim. And so does booze.
Have fun. :)

pz

Oh yeh... just a tip. If you use that MSN also as your e-mail, you might want to add something like _'s or or something in between it and then say "remove the _'s" or something. There are a lot of bots going around the internet search for e-mail addresses to spam.

Last edited by ParaPeet on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:30 am

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

i hate #te.'s leader, acid. wat a fuckin asshole

but gl and if ur anithing opposite from acid, ur kewl wit me
Back to top Go down
Jungle

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Wow thanks for the fast and positive replys and thanks for taking me on as try out , looking forwards to playing as a Found member now ,and I hope to become a full lost member in good time, i'm online most days of the week so i will be plenty active in your server.

thanks agains guys/gals

Jungle

Real name Leon

Also thanks for the tip on my email adress DrunkPeet , keep training :)))))
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:37 am

Shell wrote:
Oh yeh i forgot the "if you got any problems" :P Well yeh shes right... thank god i got her watching my move xD

Hahaha faaaillll :D

Quote :
Wow thanks for the fast and positive replys and thanks for taking me on as try out , looking forwards to playing as a Found member now ,and I hope to become a full lost member in good time, i'm online most days of the week so i will be plenty active in your server.

thanks agains guys/gals

Jungle

Real name Leon

No problem :D

You have played with us and showed us that ur good enough, so all that is left is to show that ur behaviour is also good and that u show respect to the members. So yeh keep it up and have fun :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:49 am

Jungle wrote:

thanks agains guys/gals

Jungle

Real name Leon

Also thanks for the tip on my email adress DrunkPeet , keep training :)))))

We're cool like that ;)

And beid... Come on i did well :D, replied within a few mins :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:07 am

*cough* fourm whore *cough*
Back to top Go down
|Merkur|

|Merkur|

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:38 am

i give 300 F1 jungle remmber when i ask if you were in any slow rail clan and you say CG i was think cant it be jungle from Djv so now i see
Back to top Go down
Jungle

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:14 am

hehe thanks insider :)
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:50 pm

F1Oh Yeah.. 8)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:21 pm

Well u have showed us that u got a good attitude towards the players and that u are a good player also. So we have told u that u can be full member now so all u have to do is to follow the rules.

Welcome to Lost club and Have fun :D
Back to top Go down
Jungle

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:35 am

:D thank you very much ! I didnt think I would be a full member this soon ( not that im complaining :D )

See ya in the arena

Leon
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:20 am

well u deserve it :D

see ya :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:45 am

Indeed :P

Congratchiwelldone :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:21 am

Omg why i am always late for everything?? :D But anyways.. Congratulations!! =) Have fun with us :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:49 pm

lol ur hardly on

GRATZ
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:00 pm

Well Done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jungle would like to be lost :)   Jungle would like to be lost :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jungle would like to be lost :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next