Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]

Go down 
+5
Lost*Wife
N!eNoR
Shell
FaHaD
Mr. Reflex
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Reflex

Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:56 am

1. Do you accept our expectations?:
ehm *think about it*.... yes =)

2. Quake Name:
ReFleX

3. Location:
Germany

4. Age:

5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?:

ehmmm. yes i downloaded year ago a wallhack something like monkeyhook. It was fun to use it and how it works, till they dropped me. Since this i never used a cheat anymore. And cheats are bad for your reaction. And if you called Reflex you need reaction :P
What i want so say. It was a experience how to smoke the first cigarette. And i dont like smoke :]

6. If so, how many times?:
1 time

7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in:
Atk (Aim to Kill)

8. How long have you been playing quake 3:
hm online i think 3 years. In singleplayers some years more, till i pwned Xearo at Nightmare 10-3 or something :D

9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club:
Much friendly Player and shell :-* <3 *in love* :D

10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name:
xfire: mrr3f13x

11. Screen shots:

Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] Reflex3b

Any Questions? :)
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:33 pm

damn u pwn..
Back to top Go down
Mr. Reflex

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:44 pm

FaHaD wrote:
damn u pwn..

its quiet irony? ^^
Back to top Go down
Mr. Reflex

PostSubject: Some more Screenshoots   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:51 pm

1st ss: here we pwnd basta and virgo from love :D hehe shefa dont like dm17 :P i think
Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] Atkownlove

Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] Atkvskg2
Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] Atkvskg
Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] Dm17
Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] Reflexy
Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] Reflexdm17
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:05 am

Welcome Reflex :P

You played with us yesterday and posted on the forum like we asked to you qualified to become Found (T) :P If you stay active im sure you will become Lost in not much time, as you play well and seemed to have nice behaviour (this is most important) :P Try and be active in Forums too we like that :)
If you have any questions post about it, or feel free to ask :D

Gl, Have fun and stay active and behave good :)

Your Tag: ^4>^7Found^4*^7Reflex^4/^7 (Feel Free to Change Colours)
Our server: 89.238.152.212:27960

PS:
" 9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club:
Much friendly Player and shell :-* <3 *in love* Very Happy "

Should i be Scared xD :D
Back to top Go down
N!eNoR

N!eNoR

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:36 am

he was in same clan with me once and he was a good player never bein rude to others
gl with your application
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:42 am

yeah he was in the same clan here too, but havent gotten to know him yet :P
Back to top Go down
lost*mart

lost*mart

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:56 am

Mr. Reflex wrote:
FaHaD wrote:
damn u pwn..

its quiet irony? ^^
I think our mate fahad meant here that you are that Teamwork Louis who has 0,8 fpm. Anywayz, good luck, Im sure you are gonna make it.:)
Back to top Go down
N!eNoR

N!eNoR

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:54 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
yeah he was in the same clan here too, but havent gotten to know him yet :P

yes honey:D cuz we were in same clan (older) too :P ahaha thats funny :D
Back to top Go down
Mr. Reflex

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Quote :
I think our mate fahad meant here that you are that Teamwork Louis who has 0,8 fpm. Anywayz, good luck, Im sure you are gonna make it.Smile

Louis XD? with 0,8 fpm. Im little confused :P.... But thx I do my best ;)
Back to top Go down
lost*mart

lost*mart

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Mr. Reflex wrote:
Quote :
I think our mate fahad meant here that you are that Teamwork Louis who has 0,8 fpm. Anywayz, good luck, Im sure you are gonna make it.Smile

Louis XD? with 0,8 fpm. Im little confused :P.... But thx I do my best ;)
Umm in the first picture, you are spectating sum guy named LouisTeamwork or so, I think he meant that it was you :).
Back to top Go down
Mr. Reflex

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:43 pm

Quote :
Umm in the first picture, you are spectating sum guy named LouisTeamwork or so, I think he meant that it was you Smile.

XD aaaah now i understand :P.... no no im not Louis

1st scrim we played on dm17 vs DM... we pwnd but vs HS we loose :( gg > Phoenix =) he play very well
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:03 pm

good player
Back to top Go down
Mr. Reflex

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:19 am

Shell wrote:
Should i be Scared xD :D

no no..im a nice guy :p

Wracko wrote:
good player

thx :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:56 am

Oh i remember you. ! =) We scrimed couple of time against you when i was in king ;P Welcome here and have fun ;P
Back to top Go down
Mr. Reflex

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:22 am

Lost*EDi wrote:
Oh i remember you. ! =) We scrimed couple of time against you when i was in king ;P Welcome here and have fun ;P

hehe right :D i see the ss ;-)
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:46 am

i remember when i was in king.. back in the days... in camping server lol.. i used 2 pwn with gaunt there xD
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:16 pm

l was king too! :D

Anyways u scrimed, practice bla bla bla with us so now ur ready to become full member.
We expect u to follow the rules and specially show respect to the lost members.

You already have the tag on so all u have to do is to change from Found to Lost.

Welcome to Lost*Club and Have fun! :D
Back to top Go down
Mr. Reflex

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:06 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
l was king too! :D

Anyways u scrimed, practice bla bla bla with us so now ur ready to become full member.
We expect u to follow the rules and specially show respect to the lost members.

You already have the tag on so all u have to do is to change from Found to Lost.

Welcome to Lost*Club and Have fun! :D

YEAH! Thx a lo(s)t! :D
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:10 am

Change his Forum colour...
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:15 am

Welcome i said you would be in soon :)
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:40 am

GL And Have Fun! :)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Reflex

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:00 pm

Shell wrote:
Welcome i said you would be in soon :)

hehe :D oke whats the next rang? Admin :P??
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:06 am

Don't push it mate :P
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:21 am

was dat supposed 2 be funny?? lolz only jking... or am i..???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]   Mr. Reflex going Crazy :] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Reflex going Crazy :]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next