Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shell`s birthday

Go down 
+6
Obl!v!on
Sh4bbY
Shell
Lost*Wife
FaHaD
|Merkur|
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wracko

wracko

Shell`s birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shell`s birthday   Shell`s birthday - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:34 am

lol i've got kicked from school because i trye to smoke in classroom when teacher was away ^^
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Shell`s birthday   Shell`s birthday - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:54 pm

stupid...
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

PostSubject: Re: Shell`s birthday   Shell`s birthday - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:53 am

FaHaD wrote:
stupid...

now i have diploma and a nice work ^
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shell`s birthday   Shell`s birthday - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:26 pm

wracko wrote:
lol i've got kicked from school because i trye to smoke in classroom when teacher was away ^^

Little rebel :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Shell`s birthday   Shell`s birthday - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:07 am

lol l wouldnt have done that, u get suspended for smoking in the classroom here :(
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shell`s birthday   Shell`s birthday - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:23 am

I think suspensions from school are like kinda pointless.. :P Its like yeh fine go have a little holiday cos youve been naughty :P Its ok cos next time we will only expell you which means you get a holiday for life :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Shell`s birthday   Shell`s birthday - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:58 pm

talk about pointless... xD
Back to top Go down
lost*mart

lost*mart

PostSubject: Re: Shell`s birthday   Shell`s birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:06 am

wracko wrote:
Lost*Wife wrote:
he only got 1 brain? :P

i've got half brain the other side full of crack/cocaine/foolingstuff/cakes/drug/and rancid (cadavre)brain (rest in peace)
I will also do some Post Pumpin up then. On this sentence I say Word bro, cos you live only once and you gotta take full out of your life and do whatever you want :). Those smoke against movies are done only from Negative aspects. Actually there are some diseases, against which smoking helps (alzhaimer and etc). Also there is like 0,0001 chance of catchin those diseases with smokin so. Also 3 of the world's longest living Persons (122 was the oldest) were active smokers so... Those drugs well I dnno. Weed is cool, others I dont care. Damn I love long messages and offtopic bullshit (cos it's got nothin to do wid Shell's Bday). Next topic is Wife's B-day?
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Shell`s birthday   Shell`s birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:11 pm

i have no idea. dmn mart u really are learning the way of the 'spam'
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shell`s birthday   Shell`s birthday - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:09 am

Well on the day she get a topic yeh :P, and to be honest those things you said abt all that stuff.. its like erm some get lucky, but not like 0.0001 percent or whatever you said cos its like much more than that :S
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Shell`s birthday   Shell`s birthday - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:55 am

yeah...
Back to top Go down
lost*mart

lost*mart

PostSubject: Re: Shell`s birthday   Shell`s birthday - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:34 am

Shell wrote:
Well on the day she get a topic yeh :P, and to be honest those things you said abt all that stuff.. its like erm some get lucky, but not like 0.0001 percent or whatever you said cos its like much more than that :S
Your the right person to say that... My point was that dont mess wid smokers :). I just dont think you are the right person to comment it :).
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shell`s birthday   Shell`s birthday - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:34 am

Lost*Mart wrote:
Shell wrote:
Your the right person to say that... My point was that dont mess wid smokers :). I just dont think you are the right person to comment it :).

Meaning what xD?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shell`s birthday   Shell`s birthday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shell`s birthday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2