Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ] Empty
PostSubject: Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ]   Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ] EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Well if I'll be able to budget enough money then l will go to China or Japan but the flight ticket costs a lot:( (why does everything have to be so expensive?)

anyways I was just wondering if anyone was doing any traveling this summer? & if so where to? why are you traveling there? & did ya find a good rate? :D
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

PostSubject: Re: Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ]   Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:19 am

this summer ill trip a lot, from my cheer to my car to the sea :D (my city is nearly the sea so not that much travel xD)+i dont have much cash actually fuckin crysis :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ]   Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:45 am

Yeh it does cost quite a bit for there yeh :P I would love to go there some time too :)
Well i will go to Austria for a bit and cos mum said so... and shes paying that so i dont know abt it :P
And i would like to go somewhere else too ;)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ]   Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:18 am

ah well my mum wants to go to Italy or Turkey but we have already been there so l told her to go alone and we take dad to go somewhere else :D
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ]   Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:49 pm

:)
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

PostSubject: Re: Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ]   Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
ah well my mum wants to go to Italy or Turkey but we have already been there so l told her to go alone and we take dad to go somewhere else :D

if u come there il rob u xD
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ]   Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:52 pm

they already did xD

We were eating near a lake and left our car on a bridge and when we came back to the car it wasent there =/
Back to top Go down
N!eNoR

N!eNoR

PostSubject: Re: Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ]   Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:09 am

I dunno yet actually but I want to take a trip too this summer it s been a while since I have take a vacation but I hope,I m gonna do it this summer :))
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ]   Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:11 am

Lost*Wife wrote:

Haha :P But thats still only 1 less on the ticket cost? :P Or you mean go anywhere else? just not Italy or Turkey :P
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ]   Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:59 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
they already did xD

We were eating near a lake and left our car on a bridge and when we came back to the car it wasent there =/

... that wasnt me...

Yes it was.... :)

No, seriously it was xD.... That Was my 1st time learning to drive.. xD
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ]   Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:15 am

Shell wrote:
Lost*Wife wrote:

Haha :P But thats still only 1 less on the ticket cost? :P Or you mean go anywhere else? just not Italy or Turkey :P

erm l mean go anywhere else :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ]   Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:16 am

FaHaD wrote:
Lost*Wife wrote:
they already did xD

... that wasnt me...

Yes it was.... :)

No, seriously it was xD.... That Was my 1st time learning to drive.. xD

I didnt know u were from italy :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ]   Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:10 pm

The name Fahad, i think it has its italian origins.. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ]   Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling anyone? [ Summer 2009 ]
Page 1 of 1