Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Araslan im really not happy at all with you...

Go down 
+9
man50
Esquire
Shell
ParaPeet
DC
Lost*EDi
Ex!le
FaHaD
horse
13 posters
AuthorMessage
horse

horse

Araslan im really not happy at all with you... Empty
PostSubject: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:33 am

okay for a start i defended this fool when mart was tellin me he was shit and all yeah but now hes just anoyed me not only is he such a noob hes so disrespectfull and mabey i could take that if he hadnt started tag stealing 1st he made a qd tag obv hes not qd coz hes shit but then he came in with torts tag that deserves a kick coz it looks like he has the tag on bind which is just nooby
ss:Araslan im really not happy at all with you... Arsalantagstealing
we dont need fags like this in lost.... ffs man
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:36 pm

omg... 1st it was sum1 imitating wife now its shell.. arsalan how could u...? i cant believe it..

ok yes i can..
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:28 am

yeah that it pretty stupid of him. I haven't seen him get 5fpm (or even 3-4 actually), and he is always asking to be Lost which is kind of annoying, but not my problem anyway, thats the leaders :D. Should have posted this topic in the members warned topic uzzy :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:41 am

But still.. every1 says to him: "You suck" and everything.. You think thats cool??
You can even try to be nice.!
Back to top Go down
horse

horse

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:12 pm

edi thats why i defended him b4 but if he goes around being a dick and doing this shit then i can understand why
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Lool he tried it with me too... by changing his name to Shell but I knew it wasnt Shell anyways lol...
If any of u want to see the ss, then ask ;) But ye he changed his name to Shell because I was pissing him off :P
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Arsalan this is your last warning.
Don't steal the tag of other people's clans or clubs. Doing this you give Lost a bad name. Also don't steal other peoples nickname. AND stop using the Lost tag when you are Found. If I see you using another clans or clubs tag I will kick you out of Lost/Found.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:27 am

Yeh you stole my tag, i dont appreciate this, luckily i am too busy to give it enough attention, so i will leave what happens down to over people.
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:14 am

erm the guy didn't log in since 2 months :o

//EDIT
Speak of the devil lol

Last edited by Esquire on Thu May 14, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
man50

PostSubject: What CAn i say   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:25 am

man50/arsalan
What CAn i say sorry is to old
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:53 am

Today's News:
1.Arsalan spammed in the server and which made the lost members in lost server losing their connection 3/4 times including me.
Araslan im really not happy at all with you... Arsa1
Araslan im really not happy at all with you... Arsa2
2. He didnt use his real name.. he used one of Celux's name to hide his identity...
3. When members tell him to stop, he kept on swearing at them, and spamming. So Exile called Shell to deal with it and after few talk with Shell he admitted its him. But when Shell went he started calling people 'noob'
Araslan im really not happy at all with you... Arsa5
4. Finally he changed his name to Fatality aka copied some1 elses tag...
Araslan im really not happy at all with you... Arsa6
Back to top Go down
horse

horse

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:39 pm

just kick this bitch...
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:01 am

Yeah, and after shell went he even started swearing again, and renamed to fatality but we couldnt get ss
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:38 am

just kick cuz fatal1ty is a real good player

not as bad as him
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:02 am

I have warned you earlier. And I and other people have warned you many many times, and every time you say you won't do it again.
So now I will kick you out of Found/Lost and you are not allowed to use this tag anymore. You are also not allowed to play in the tournament anymore.
We havn't banned you from the Lost server yet because you were a member of our club and we treated you nicely.
But if we see one mistake, spamming people off, being a jerk, name/tag stealing or whatever then we will have to ban you.
Back to top Go down
maggot

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:06 am

lol dont u know who fatal1ty is? hes one of the best fps players ever..... watch hes vids from youtube
Back to top Go down
horse

horse

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:39 am

peet if u do bann him let me know and give me his ip and i will -1 him from hs servers too coz i ment to do it b4 for tag staling
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:53 am

Well i actually only Hid ref to see what he did, he didnt start swearing again like you said, but he did lie to me, but as far as i am aware we are kicking him out.
Back to top Go down
horse

horse

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:41 am

awsome oh and yesterday he said "im sayin bye to lost" and then said summat like screw u or summat (it was offencive..) ahaha just though ide mention
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:45 am

Inactive wrote:
Today's News:
1.Arsalan spammed in the server and which made the lost members in lost server losing their connection 3/4 times including me.
Araslan im really not happy at all with you... Arsa1
Araslan im really not happy at all with you... Arsa2
2. He didnt use his real name.. he used one of Celux's name to hide his identity...
3. When members tell him to stop, he kept on swearing at them, and spamming. So Exile called Shell to deal with it and after few talk with Shell he admitted its him. But when Shell went he started calling people 'noob'
Araslan im really not happy at all with you... Arsa5
4. Finally he changed his name to Fatality aka copied some1 elses tag...
Araslan im really not happy at all with you... Arsa6

this shit is annoyn' ban the ip; he abuse of your gentlyness.
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:04 pm

gentlyness? :)
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: OMG?!   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:32 pm

I cant believe he would do such a thing, and i thought he was a person who went by the rulez but i was wrong o.0
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:46 am

cant we lock this ?
Back to top Go down
horse

horse

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:50 pm

i AGREE! =]
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:41 am

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Araslan im really not happy at all with you...   Araslan im really not happy at all with you... Empty

Back to top Go down

Araslan im really not happy at all with you...
Page 1 of 1