Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi Wanna Join Lost

Go down 
+7
DC
Lost*Wife
Ex!le
Ceko
FaHaD
Lost*EDi
r@iLguN
11 posters
AuthorMessage
r@iLguN

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:07 pm

1. Do you accept our expectations?: Sure
2. Quake Name: sl0w
3. Location: Dubai
4. Age: 32
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: No
6. If so, how many times?: No
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: No
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: 1 year
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: Its a populær club and good members
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: verysl0w
11. Screen shots: prblm
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:07 pm

OOh you =) hello And

GTFO!!!!!!

You posted on qD forums that you are 14 years old the you were playing 3 years quake??!
Then 1 time u was 17 years old and playing 2 years quake.. so what do you want?!?!
http://qdclan.co.nr/
You spamme go
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:08 pm

r@iLguN:

[1] Your nickname in game: r@iLguN, sl0w
[2] How old are you : 17
[3] What is your country : Pakistan
[4] Experience (how long do you play with Quake): 6 years
[5] Your email address: Only my father have
[6] Xfire account : r@ilgun1
[7] Your previous clan(s): bbb. its dead
[8] Are you in a club?: No club
[9] Your favourite map : Hmm all good but dm7 best
[10] Provide your best score screenshot in 5 mins: Prblm
[11] What kind of version do you have (full or demo) : Full version

Will stay active and do my best for join
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:08 pm

railgun aka 4ctiv3 aka levis
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:11 pm

4ctiv3:

[1] Your nickname in game: 4ct!v3
[2] How old are you : 14
[3] What is your country : Spain
[4] Experience (how long do you play with Quake): 3½ years. MUCH Exp
[5] Your email address: Not have
[6] Xfire account : 4ctiv3
[7] Your previous clan(s): No one only watch scrim
[8] Are you in a club?: No club
[9] Your favourite map : 1: dm2 2: dm7 3: dm3
[10] Provide your best score screenshot in 5 mins: Have a problem
[11] What kind of version do you have (full or demo) : Have no one

On my keyboard my scrool lock button is off my keyboard so how i take ss then?

But hope i can join and will be active and scrim with u all :thankyou:
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Levis:

[1] Your nickname in game: Lev!S
[2] How old are you : 14 years
[3] What is your country : Denmark
[4] Experience (how long do you play with Quake): 5 months but very much Experience
[5] Your email address:Murtaza-B.93@hotmail.com
[6] Xfire account : ulagg
[7] Your previous clan(s): e$c club
[8] Your favourite map : DM7
[9] Provide your best score screenshot in 5 mins: sry dont know how to post ss sry
[10] What kind of version do you have (full or demo) : Demo

Hope i can join the clan will try my best and add me on xfire :D

I dont know how to post ss so u can try me out with 1 scrim.

SRY my english its bad :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE STOP SPAMMING ON FORUMS!!
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:41 pm

what.... the..... fuck?!?!?!?!?

i heard pedophiles have fake ID'z but this guy takes it ova da top.

No way should u b let into Lost..

No1 Knows Ur Real Age..

You Could be a pedophile?

oooooh pedo...
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:00 pm

OK, Sorry railgun or whoever you are i really over reacted and very badly :S
But i think no1 likes that u lie :S
Back to top Go down
Ceko

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:16 pm

hahha o know him
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:31 am

wtf whats with all the disguised posts? I don't think we should just say no because of his err identity problems. Come lost server and we see how he/she plays maybe? Thats just my opinion anyway, you guys do your f1 f2 thingy now ;)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:01 pm

Well exile is right, it doesnt say anything about lieing on the rules so we cant rly just lock his application for lieing about his identity.

So we will give u a chance railgun, but if we hear anything about u having a hacking past then consider this topic locked.

Please stay active in the server and post some ss, if u dont know how then feel free to ask.

Good luck & Have fun
Back to top Go down
r@iLguN

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:34 am

TY Wife and i not lie i have never hack i promise and i dont know how to post ss
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:34 pm

Ok thats good.

I have talked to u and desided to make u now Found (Trainee).
Remember to follow the rules, stay active and show good behaviour towards the members.

Here is your tag: ^4>^7Found^5*^7sl0w^4/^5
PS. You can use any colour u want and u most use the tag during scrims and practice.

Good Luck & Have fun!
Back to top Go down
r@iLguN

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:23 pm

Sure and TY will stay active
Back to top Go down
DC

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Well reason for lying might be cuz he previously dropped or caught cheating..?? :o Have a look first then decide... and I still dnt like the recruiting system here... cuz normally it should be like this
-post ss (if the person dnt post ss then person might be wh'er ;) or he/she is new)
-then tryout to become T(to see if the person is gd and also this is the time to find out if the person is haxor or not :P)
-then full member.. according to behaviour, activeness etc....
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:24 am

what a bunch of nonsence ur saying now

Gl Railgun
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:42 am

Inactive wrote:
Well reason for lying might be cuz he previously dropped or caught cheating..?? :o Have a look first then decide... and I still dnt like the recruiting system here... cuz normally it should be like this
-post ss (if the person dnt post ss then person might be wh'er ;) or he/she is new)
-then tryout to become T(to see if the person is gd and also this is the time to find out if the person is haxor or not :P)
-then full member.. according to behaviour, activeness etc....

that recruiting system should just be for serious clans or clubs lol.
As u all know, lost club is just for training, get better and have fun, so why would l take the job and find hackers?
+ when l created this club, l took the job as a leader, not as a ex hackers or hackers catcher...

So yeah, l will stick to our recruiting system and let ppl like merky find the hackers :P

PS. lm still following the rules, meaning l kick those that gets caught hacking.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:49 am

yeh its for fun, we take the attitude if you cheat you just suck, and you should feel guilty and bored for playing. Yes we kick if we hear of cheating, but we would rather play than search for hackers.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:06 am

Please Show up sometimes soon or we will lock your Joining Topic, and you will have to repost if you wish to join.
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:34 am

i dont think he will post again cuz its alreadyjune
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:25 am

I will give a week or so :P
Back to top Go down
Dark*E

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:18 am

I don't thnik he will be back, as this was the 3rd id he used to get into Love clan lol, dunno where else he tried however prest caught him cuz of his ip and locked right away =] he'l just make another id lol he might have applied again already ;p
Back to top Go down
amo4450

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:32 am

1. Do you accept our expectations?: Sure
2. Quake Name: SRT_amo
3. Location: PTUJ
4. Age: 14
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: No
6. If so, how many times?: No
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in:
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: 1 year
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: Its a populær club and good members
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: amo4450
11. Screen shots:
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:58 am

Amic no mate I think your misunderstanding. You need to Make ur Own topic and answer the questions there. I will Make it for you but you Have to watch that one instead.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:41 am

I have not seen any signs of you or replies on your topic. If you still want to join post again please.

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Wanna Join Lost   Hi Wanna Join Lost Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Wanna Join Lost
Page 1 of 1