Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??

Go down 
+6
Lost*Wife
Ex!le
Shell
Icon
Obl!v!on
ParaPeet
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ParaPeet
Admin

3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? Empty
PostSubject: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:30 am

Yes. They are the worst noobs ever.
Me, jester and phoenix were playing against them. First they kept on saying how much icon cheats and the phoenix was the same person as icon. After telling them about a 100 times that they were not the same person, and telling them they should learn how to dns. They finally got it. Some people are a bit slow, it happens.
So we were scrimming, and I was pure suckage like usual. After phoenix and jester totally pwned them like they were 3 year old girls who for the first time saw a keyboard and a mouse they quickly restarted the map so no screenshot could be taken. lmao. I think flesh got the screenshot anyway. Then it got worse.. they are started crying like 3 year old girls too. Because it was all wh and cheat and probably godmode. And I was a fucker and an idiot and should never ask them to scrim again. (I guess some people only like to play a game that they can win... I recommend WoW to 3Q which requires no skill.)
Ofcourse because of all their tears we kinda had to laugh at them. So I told them, for people who don't like cheaters... YOU guys have an UNPURE server which kinda encourages people to cheat legally. /cg_enemymodel some_very_wide_model_for_kinda_wh_because_its_allowed. So I got muted. Ofcourse I reconnected and I got kickbanned. lmao.
CR@$H and P@!N (who? just some random little kids nobody has ever heard of) did most of the crying like real pro's. I wish I could actually hear them cry but I doubt they will turn on the microphone for me.
Anyway, this was my little story... I just wanted to share the lolz.

gg 3Q/++. I would still like to recommend WoW to you guys.

pz :)

Last edited by ParaPeet on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Obl!v!on

Obl!v!on

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:38 am

But there's the screen! :D Thanks to Flesh :D

http://www2.noelshack.com/uploads/quake32009-06-0616-34-57-39065287.png

not so catastrophic is it? if I was cheatin', I would probably be first and not second >_>'
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:40 am

Wow my score is emberassing against them :D haha :D.
Back to top Go down
Icon

Icon

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:44 am

WoW .... First yes they are noobs now...
But wait Bad bikes is cool
Tericath is cool
Strike is cool
Danilo is cool
And crash .... Oh yeah crash sux.... First i was in 3Q ... I was the best there so they needed me.... Crash maked his own clan when he leaved eQ... I played much months there and then i thinked about it ... to make like him... I wanted make my own clan... so i told crash i leave... and noooww?! He say he kicked me vuz suspect cheating?... If i had my laeving mail i would post it here ... but in the 3Q forum you must be a member to get access in the area of this posts... So i can say one thing...: Crash?! YOu sux....!!
Now he say i cheat omg !.... I must laugh :DDDDD
This is like comedy :DDDD Omg...
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:45 am

But when i was a 3 year old girl i was very good :o

Well yeh it seems like they are general suckers, dunno what to say but i guess lol :P
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:57 am

True, bad bikes didn't say anything bad. He is a nice guy. But yeh that CR@$H guy... rofl.... just rofl... Yeh he did say icon was kicked for cheating which appearently isn't even true. And I believe icon over that. Because he also tried to make icon look bad by saying he said bad stuff over his clan on his joining topic on lost. But on his joining topic isn't even anything bad about them, and as you can see the topic isn't even edited. So he is not only a noob. He is a lieing noob. :D
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:38 pm

shell can you just clarify thats the most words on one single comment, well done para :)
some of that clan or club are ok, i don't really know em much but lost pwned em anyway :)
Back to top Go down
Icon

Icon

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:39 pm

I went on his server and he say only : "WTF" and kickbanned me :DDD
I laughed about it :D
But ok crash is a nuuub and now all know that :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:32 am

Hmmm I think maybe its up there with the longest posts true :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:46 am

First l clicked on General Chat, then l saw something like 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??
So l was like what kind of topic is that? and clicked on it.
But then something jumped on my eyes and hitted them. I got shocked :O Why so many letters? And why so long topic?
So l decided to read it to see what those letters wants..

So l started reading and continued reading and got shocked and continued shocking and thought, this story is pretty funny and good written :o
-But then, when l came to "Anyway, this was my little story... I just wanted to share lolz." l stopt. And thought, is this story really little? or is it just me? :o
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 9:52 am

talk about being philosophical (if thats a real word) wife :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Ex!le wrote:
talk about being philosophical (if thats a real word) wife :P

Well sorry for sharing my opinion (if thats the word) exile :P
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:59 am

lol no problem this is the talking topic area after all, it just the way you were talking that i didnt get cause i got confused but its probably just me :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:59 am

Yeh it was just you, it was a good read, and i have to say i did laugh xD, a good opinion though :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:02 am

Ex!le wrote:
lol no problem this is the talking topic area after all, it just the way you were talking that i didnt get cause i got confused but its probably just me :P
Quote :
Yeh it was just you, it was a good read, and i have to say i did laugh xD, a good opinion though :P

Hahaha see l am understandable! :D
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:40 am

well i'm 16 so give me a break :D
Back to top Go down
Dr.House

Dr.House

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:11 am

lol para.

someone should be learn to play at quake to ++ ... lol (or WoW , like if you want)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:53 am

Ex!le wrote:
well i'm 16 so give me a break :D

kk l give u eerrmmmm a break xD
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:24 pm

AGrEED! =)

3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? 94297702
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:28 pm

1st we scrimed, then ink say lets play on lost server? they said like: "No noob, go away" then Ink says; noob" then he got kicked XD Then he muted me. then i reconnected like 209846y43903 times and everytime he muted me. :DXD!! Then happened this: Noob go away. And then all the rest u can see there on ss! =) The End Thanks for reading my story! =)
Back to top Go down
lost*mart

lost*mart

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Haha they ragekicked against us today :).
Back to top Go down
Obl!v!on

Obl!v!on

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:30 am

how do they want to improve their skill if they kick everybody ><
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:19 am

erm ref skill :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Yep, Haha :D
Back to top Go down
Obl!v!on

Obl!v!on

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Probably the best cvar ever Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??   3Q/++ Worst noobs ever?? Empty

Back to top Go down

3Q/++ Worst noobs ever??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next