Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squall I wana join ;D

Go down 
+2
ParaPeet
squall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
squall

squall

Squall I wana join ;D Empty
PostSubject: Squall I wana join ;D   Squall I wana join ;D EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:57 pm

1. Do you accept our expectations?: Yes
2. Quake Name: Squall or Jv original -> Squall
3. Location: Portual - PT
4. Age: 19
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: no
6. If so, how many times?: 0
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: CG->Chaos Guardians ZG->Zero gravity i donbr remember others
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: maybe 2 years or more
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: i thing are a good club whit nice and funny members and i search for a clan active for i question io thing Lost Club is active ;D -- sorry bad english
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: MSN->Squall.viii@hotmail.com Xfire->Squallx3
11. Screen shots:
humm i dont have for now ...but i can make one or more :)

ty for attention..
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squall I wana join ;D   Squall I wana join ;D EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Hey :)

I saw you playing on the server today and you seem like a nice guy. So I will now let you in as Found, which kinda like that Lost T. Here is your tag:

^4>^7Found^4*^7Squall^4/^7(and the arrow <-)

Feel free to change the colors to whatever you like. In order to become full Lost member you have to stay active on our server and on the forum, and you have to be able to do 5 FPM in a public freezetag server. Please post some screenshots when you have them. Welcome to the club and good luck in becoming a full Lost member.
Back to top Go down
squall

squall

PostSubject: Re: Squall I wana join ;D   Squall I wana join ;D EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:37 am

hehe thank you and sure i will be active :D.. i go put the tag and go to server now! xDDD... cya y later

thanks to all members ;)
Back to top Go down
Jungle

PostSubject: Re: Squall I wana join ;D   Squall I wana join ;D EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:47 am

Welcome to the club BiBa!!! ::D

Squall is a cool guy he was one of the 1st people join my old slow rail clan of zG about 3 years ago ,of which i was the leader , will be nice to play along side him again :)
Back to top Go down
squall

squall

PostSubject: Re: Squall I wana join ;D   Squall I wana join ;D EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:49 am

i dont belivelol BIBA!!! you are in the club too?
<333
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squall I wana join ;D   Squall I wana join ;D EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:39 am

awww a reunite :D Sweet :P

Well as long as he keeps active he will be a fellow member ;)
Back to top Go down
Icon

Icon

PostSubject: Re: Squall I wana join ;D   Squall I wana join ;D EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:03 am

Hey and good luck to full ;)
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squall I wana join ;D   Squall I wana join ;D EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:42 pm

I'm just posting your screenshot here too to keep everything a bit together :)
So now you just have to stay active with us on the server and forum and stuff. And soon you will be a full Lost member. Btw. I did invite you to the xfire guild thing. So could you accept that so it is easier to find you for scrims and stuff?

Squall I wana join ;D Sem_ta11
Back to top Go down
squall

squall

PostSubject: Re: Squall I wana join ;D   Squall I wana join ;D EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:47 pm

hehe ok ty :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Squall I wana join ;D   Squall I wana join ;D EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:21 pm

lm wondering, did u scrim with lost any?
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squall I wana join ;D   Squall I wana join ;D EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:22 pm

he did a Few times yeh :)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Squall I wana join ;D   Squall I wana join ;D EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:39 am

Hey Squall, i get the feeling you won't see this as you dissappeared but if you don't reappear soon then we will close your application.
Sorry but it has to be done to keep it cleared up and stuff and so we can keep track :P
I will give you like a few days from this post anyway :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Squall I wana join ;D   Squall I wana join ;D EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:59 pm

You didnt make it in lost coz ur inactive.

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squall I wana join ;D   Squall I wana join ;D Empty

Back to top Go down

Squall I wana join ;D
Page 1 of 1