Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kerio Wanna join ;d

Go down 
+3
lost*mart
Titus
Kerio
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerio

Kerio

Kerio Wanna join ;d Empty
PostSubject: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:44 am

1. Do you accept our expectations?:Yes
2. Quake Name:Ker!o
3. Location:Trzebinia (Poland)
4. Age:13
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?:No
6. If so, how many times?:-
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in:BFG,7sP
8. How long have you been playing quake 2-3 years
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club:Very Active Club and playing with Lost members are funny :) I wanna Win Scrims and i think i can train with club members.
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: xf - obsydian96

11: SS -
Kerio Wanna join ;d Q320090727133838.thKerio Wanna join ;d Q320090726145234.thKerio Wanna join ;d Q320090729132345.thKerio Wanna join ;d Q320090724192234.thKerio Wanna join ;d Q320090726141047.th

:*:* :)

Last edited by Kerio on Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More ss :D)
Back to top Go down
Titus

Titus

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:11 am

hey ho!

welcome in the lost forum!
i wish u gl and have fun while playing Q3! ;)

cya
Back to top Go down
lost*mart

lost*mart

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:36 am

Goodluck. Keep your topic active also :).
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:45 am

Hi, I have met you and youre a cool guy ;p I hope you good luck and hope ull get in :P and hf
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:49 am

Hey Kerio.

Welcome to our forum. Please join us on the Lost server a few times on 89.238.152.212:27960 and then I (or someone else) will make you a member of Found which is kinda like the Lost T. Good luck in becoming a member and I will see you in the Lost server.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:52 pm

good luck :D
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:14 am

Hey Kerio!

Welcome to the club. You are on the Lost server so I will now make you a member of Found which is like the Lost T. To become a full Lost member you just have to stay active on the server, with scrims and stuff and a bit on the forum. And the most important thing is to be nice. :)

Here is your tag:
^4>^7Found^5*^7Kerio^4/^5
Feel free to change the colors to whatever you like.

Welcome to the club and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:56 pm

good luck and have fun :D
Back to top Go down
Kerio

Kerio

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Thx ;] I ask something. Why all in last scrim say me STFU?? DrunkPeet say i'm noob but i ask he if he can change me in scrim but i see he's not i great form.. and he said Im noob.So when i join to team, I ask he in Team_say why he said im noob and then all say to Mute Kerio. Ker!o STFU etc.. WHY?? I Only Asked Why he said im noob?? Maybe but i'm better to him?? Idk.. ;/
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:36 pm

Okay... First of all, the only reason I made you Found was because you asked me to look at your post like 6 times within 3 minutes, which is quite annoying. Then you randomly come into a server during a scrim and you private message me with /tell, which is quite annoying especially when I'm kinda sucking because im drunk. So I called you a noob. Then you ask me why I call you a noob. So I tell you because you private message me during a scrim. Then after that you still cry like a little girl for like 5 minutes and yes ofcourse I ask someone to mute you because it is just annoying. I hope that awnsers your question.
Back to top Go down
Kerio

Kerio

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Yes sorry. ;D i dont think DrunkPeet is you Para.. ;O Sorry for that ;) idk u drink ^^
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Okay, no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sh4bbY

Sh4bbY

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:30 pm

lolz he never shuted up in that scrim...
Back to top Go down
Kerio

Kerio

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:54 am

I shuted up when all wanna mute me and then i started playing.. :)
Back to top Go down
Sh4bbY

Sh4bbY

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:19 pm

Im loving your sig
Back to top Go down
Kerio

Kerio

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:44 pm

Don't copy it ;D joke.. u can ;O
Back to top Go down
Kerio

Kerio

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:03 pm

hehehe ;D
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:17 pm

gl
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:00 pm

You didnt make it in lost coz ur inactive.

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerio Wanna join ;d   Kerio Wanna join ;d Empty

Back to top Go down

Kerio Wanna join ;d
Page 1 of 1