HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

If this is the answer what is the question?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HUNTER

PostSubject: If this is the answer what is the question?   Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Yes this thread is inspired by mock the week but hey, why not. Ill make a new answer up every week, and yes, there really is an answer =|. I couldnt think of a proper first answer so i will steal one for now from the show xD

Answer: 40 years
New answer: next friday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:52 am

Pineapple? :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:20 pm

pineapple isn't a question :-o
I bet the question is: "how long has peters penis seem to be growing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Then the answer is "No" :o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:45 pm

ParaPeet wrote:

Answer fot that would be: Peters penis will never grow :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sh4bbY

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:00 pm

Lost*EDi wrote:
ParaPeet wrote:

Answer fot that would be: Peters penis will never grow :D

lololz!

How about "How long has peety been gay"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 pm

How many years will to take for Madonna to adopt every black child in Africa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:27 pm

Chocolate cake :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Why does everywhere I post become a rip on peter topic :-o
I am hurt :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:09 am

haha XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sh4bbY

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:46 am

Sorry peety :(
My bad
From now on i will never call you gay or stupid or a homo or a hacker ooh yh and an idiot....
Soowwrriii
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:17 pm

YOU LIE SHABBY! :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obl!v!on

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:57 pm

Well, everybody should be proud about Para's dick actually... x)

don't worry, they're just jealous ;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Shabbyy wrote:
Sorry peety :(
My bad
From now on i will never call you gay or stupid or a homo or a hacker ooh yh and an idiot....
Soowwrriii

And if you didnt you would also be Lieing :o!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:01 am

well this thread has kinda gone of track, if u wanna insult peet for any reason just open a new tread or do it somewhere else xD |new answer: 10 seconds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:33 am

Question : How much of your life will this video waste ? :P

Answer: Pineapple !! :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
w00t

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:10 pm

aparently 10 seconds so if the anwser is Pineapple then 10 seconds devided by the sqare root multiplied by 08u8u2873207 devided by pie to the power of 4 equals Pineapple
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:27 pm

If a black child is running away from madonna and runs 500 miles to the nearst river to drown himself so Madonna can't catch him, how long does it take?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilkiss

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drTlR7NuUIA

check this vid... It will help u all to find the answer...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:40 am

It is probably a trick question :-o
How long does what take? :-o
How long does it take for madonna to catch him? or
How long does it take for him to drown himself? or
How long does it take for him or madonna to get to the river? or
How long does it take for him to drink 15 beer at the local pub because he has break from running? Which is ofcourse natural if you are going to run for 500 miles.

I also think that its really important to know WHY madonna was chasing him. Did she want to steal his food? OR was she desperate for sex (again) , and wasn't actually running towards him but to the goat that was standing next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilkiss

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:42 am

Well according to all my calculations, i can conclude that actually Madona was running after a goat n the boy was standing next to it... well for Madonna i can't guess the time but if maradona was after the goat i can say it would take 3 min if he run at a speed of 10km/h...

Well Thanks peet for helping in solving the question... Note: question was how long maradona take to catch a goat who is shitting 500m away... Answer is 3 min...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:53 am

ParaPeet wrote:
It is probably a trick question :-o
How long does what take? :-o
How long does it take for madonna to catch him? or
How long does it take for him to drown himself? or
How long does it take for him or madonna to get to the river? or
How long does it take for him to drink 15 beer at the local pub because he has break from running? Which is ofcourse natural if you are going to run for 500 miles.

I also think that its really important to know WHY madonna was chasing him. Did she want to steal his food? OR was she desperate for sex (again) , and wasn't actually running towards him but to the goat that was standing next to him.

I told ya already!? i just dont KNOW!!!!! :@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:56 pm

this topic is about the most stupid thing i have ever seen.

and it rocks :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost*Wife
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:20 am

lol yeah and doesnt it depend on how fast the boy was running? and not to who or why he was running? :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:28 am

well it doesnt matter :P why would be cos he doesnt really want to live with madonna like all the other, that other black kid who was basically sold to her, and the fastness would have to be quick cos madonna i think could do weights training to a pretty high standard so i heard.. :o Shes a bit of a meathead :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If this is the answer what is the question?   

Back to top Go down

If this is the answer what is the question?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: