Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arsalan Client side cheat

Go down 
+3
Shell
Sh4bbY
ParaPeet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ParaPeet
Admin

Arsalan Client side cheat Empty
PostSubject: Arsalan Client side cheat   Arsalan Client side cheat EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:49 pm

August 8, 2009 at 01:06 Suspected cheating: Client side cheat (1) AKA 90.203.110.93
August 8, 2009 at 02:00 Player connect/disconnect: [Qo]Ar$aLan 90.203.110.93 3
August 8, 2009 at 02:00 Player connect/disconnect: AKA] 90.203.110.93
Back to top Go down
Sh4bbY

Sh4bbY

PostSubject: Re: Arsalan Client side cheat   Arsalan Client side cheat EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:41 pm

hahhahahahahhaha!
hahhahahahahahahahah!
hahahhahahahahahahahahah!
hahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha!

Why dont we let him the 3rd time?
Let him get his hat-trick?

My opinion-
Don't blame him.
He was kinda skillless anyways.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arsalan Client side cheat   Arsalan Client side cheat EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:27 am

well that confirms it we gave you another chance and you blew it good riddance.
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Arsalan Client side cheat   Arsalan Client side cheat EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:56 pm

Shabbyy wrote:
hahhahahahahhaha!
hahhahahahahahahahah!
hahahhahahahahahahahahah!
hahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha!

Why dont we let him the 3rd time?
Let him get his hat-trick?

My opinion-
Don't blame him.
He was kinda skillless anyways.

why is it called a hat trick i mean i know you call something a hat trick when you do something 3 times but why? :P
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Arsalan Client side cheat   Arsalan Client side cheat EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:30 pm

hmm think its something to do with magic...
just got the feeling it has ....
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: R.e Arsalan kicked again   Arsalan Client side cheat EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:22 am

Loll OWNED!!! :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arsalan Client side cheat   Arsalan Client side cheat EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:45 am

It goes back to the early days of cricket. I'll assume you know how to play but if you know how to take a wicket some guy took 3 of these in a row. After the game they awarded him a hat for doing it or something. So they got Hat-trick...

The hat thing maybe sound a bit weird, but its kinda common like in football you maybe see players have "caps" to say how often they played, and thats cos when they played for their country or something they got a hat to represent that game. Back in those days everyone wore hats so it was kinda a normal thing to wear :P
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Arsalan Client side cheat   Arsalan Client side cheat EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:38 am

exactly what i was going to say! :P
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Arsalan Client side cheat   Arsalan Client side cheat EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:59 pm

Shell wrote:
It goes back to the early days of cricket. I'll assume you know how to play but if you know how to take a wicket some guy took 3 of these in a row. After the game they awarded him a hat for doing it or something. So they got Hat-trick...

The hat thing maybe sound a bit weird, but its kinda common like in football you maybe see players have "caps" to say how often they played, and thats cos when they played for their country or something they got a hat to represent that game. Back in those days everyone wore hats so it was kinda a normal thing to wear :P

tnx <3
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arsalan Client side cheat   Arsalan Client side cheat EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:57 am

Ex!le wrote:

well you snooze you lose :)
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Arsalan Client side cheat   Arsalan Client side cheat EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:03 am

Shell wrote:
Ex!le wrote:

well you snooze you lose :)

powned
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Arsalan Client side cheat   Arsalan Client side cheat EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:17 am

pwned? rofl i was joking about...
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Arsalan Client side cheat   Arsalan Client side cheat EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:46 am

Ex!le wrote:
pwned? rofl i was joking about...

as was i
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Arsalan Client side cheat   Arsalan Client side cheat EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:13 pm

heh ok :)
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Arsalan Client side cheat   Arsalan Client side cheat EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:37 am

srlsy you cant take pwnt seriusly anymore xD its soo comonly used its just lame now im gonna start using punk'd :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Arsalan Client side cheat   Arsalan Client side cheat EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:43 am

Loo00OOL :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arsalan Client side cheat   Arsalan Client side cheat Empty

Back to top Go down

Arsalan Client side cheat
Page 1 of 1