Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa

Go down 
+6
->A$D
Lost*EDi
Mur1
w00t
FuCk3R
Killah
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Killah

Killah

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:52 am

http://iv.namepad.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=112
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:43 am

what server and ip?
Back to top Go down
w00t

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:35 am

someone can grab it from forums?

but mby its a fake? i mean tag stealing?
Back to top Go down
Mur1

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:20 am

No he admitted he dropped..
He says he don't know why but why should you drop without cheats?
Sry Hensa but, -1.
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:24 am

w00t wrote:
someone can grab it from forums?

but mby its a fake? i mean tag stealing?
nope, even he said that he dropped

Damn Hensa.. Shame :S
Back to top Go down
->A$D

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:33 pm

prolly someone gave him cfg and had dropwalls or something in the cfg :D
Back to top Go down
Killah

Killah

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:14 pm

FuCk3R wrote:
what server and ip?

i believe it was exl server

btw FuCk3R u kno u have my freinds avatar? Core aka Shadow lol
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:17 pm

could someone from ExL get ip? server admin???
Back to top Go down
w00t

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:29 am

Killah wrote:
FuCk3R wrote:
what server and ip?

i believe it was exl server

btw FuCk3R u kno u have my freinds avatar? Core aka Shadow lol

cores avatar is @ hallway isnt it?

(i could be wrong and not that i care)
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:42 am

lol what you on about?
Back to top Go down
w00t

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:11 am

FuCk3R wrote:
lol what you on about?

hes saying that the pic you have on forum is not you but a firend of his doing the owning
Back to top Go down
Killah

Killah

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:48 pm

no he has another with him mega cuz the rail gun is the pwp model
Back to top Go down
Hensa

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Well fuck evryone who say i cheat.
Im letting some1 to look at the logs of the server where it did happened. Im not sayng where it happened.
You can demo me and be sure I Don't cheat. That's all if not belive me, fuck you for ever.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Nobody said you cheated. But you dropped due to suspected cheating. You don't drop for no reason. So you did do something wrong. And the fact that you only dropped recently while the anti bot has been out for months is kinda fishy. So if some people don't believe you, can you really blame them?
Btw. there is no reason to be rude here. YOU are the one that dropped, YOU are the one that made the mistake, so that is no reason to get angry at other people.
Back to top Go down
w00t

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:55 am

Hensa wrote:
Im letting some1 to look at the logs of the server where it did happened. Im not sayng where it happened.
You can demo me and be sure I Don't cheat. That's all if not belive me, fuck you for ever.

well heres a FUCK YOU FROM SLOVENIA YOU BITCH ASS MO FO
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:12 pm

total reps XD
Back to top Go down
Sh4bbY

Sh4bbY

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Hensa wrote:
fuck you for ever.

This is not the Gay people's Association.

Im guessing hese kicked?
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:55 am

Yeh he is. Even if his VERY strange story is true then I still can't make an exception for people who drop.
Back to top Go down
Evilkiss

Evilkiss

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:41 am

ParaPeet wrote:
Yeh he is. Even if his VERY strange story is true then I still can't make an exception for people who drop.

Right, rules apply for every1....
Back to top Go down
w00t

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:36 am

Evilkiss wrote:
ParaPeet wrote:

Right, rules apply for every1....

... except me
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:15 am

Yeh but you are the allmighty w00t with xray vision. Thats no hax, just superman skillz.
Back to top Go down
w00t

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:21 am

ParaPeet wrote:
Yeh but you are the allmighty w00t with xray vision. Thats no hax, just superman skillz.

good to know :D i am undropable or something :P
Back to top Go down
Killah

Killah

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Hensa wrote:

on the list of excuses u just said the 1st one.. " I Dont hack lol"

u droped. thats proof u have a hack or a illegal cmmd in ur CFG like q3_wall 1 or something.
im still gettin wrath aka L of Exl to match ips. can some1 give me his ip when he connected to lost server?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa   Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa Empty

Back to top Go down

Ex-ExL/Lost Hensa
Page 1 of 1