HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Gruby wanna join lost ;d

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gruby




PostSubject: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:58 am

Please copy the application form and make a new topic then paste and answer the questions.
Application Form:
1. Do you accept our expectations?:
2. Quake Name:Gruby
3. Location:Poland
4. Age:15
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?:Never!!!
6. If so, how many times?:-----
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in:hv ,sUn , ep3s , now my clan is cf
8. How long have you been playing quake 3:1,5 year
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club:Very active ppls;p
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name:lolecznik
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParaPeet
Admin



PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:00 pm

Hey Smile

Welcome to our forum and welcome to the club. I have talked with you earlier so now I will make you a member of Found which is kinda like Lost T. Here is your tag:

^4>^7Found^5*^7gruby^4/^5

Feel free to change the colors to whatever you like.
To become full Lost member you have to stay active and the most important, be nice to other members.
The Lost server ip:port is: 89.238.152.212:27960

Welcome, and good luck in becoming a full member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost*EDi




PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:10 pm

welcome , GL :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxior




PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:56 pm

F2



2 map 19:25 More WH :o And It has run away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuCk3R

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:33 am

Quote :
More WH

im confused ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost*EDi




PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:21 am

Im I blind or why I dont see anything in this ss?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuCk3R

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:22 am

Lost*EDi wrote:
Im I blind or why I dont see anything in this ss?

this is why im confused :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost*EDi




PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:25 am

lol :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxior




PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:22 am

Gruby is n00b =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shell
Admin



PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:27 am

Maxior wrote:
Gruby is n00b =)

You won't get in by calling others n00b.

The whole point in Found is that everyone is invited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FuCk3R

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:04 am

nice respect maxior =p

ps- gl gruby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParaPeet
Admin



PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:28 am

Ehmm maxior... The most important rule in Lost is that you are nice to other people or members. Nobody really asked you to F1 or F2. This club is just for fun. This is just another guy who wanted to join and that should be respected. Posting a stupid screenshot of him loosing is not what I personally call nice. And you know what, IF this club actually was about skillz, do you honestly believe you would get in yourself? lol? You aren't really helping yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sh4bbY

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:48 pm

F9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pain

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 am

ParaPeet wrote:
Ehmm maxior... The most important rule in Lost is that you are nice to other people or members. Nobody really asked you to F1 or F2. This club is just for fun. This is just another guy who wanted to join and that should be respected. Posting a stupid screenshot of him loosing is not what I personally call nice. And you know what, IF this club actually was about skillz, do you honestly believe you would get in yourself? lol? You aren't really helping yourself.

owned xD gl for joining :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost*Wife
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:08 am

Pain wrote:
ParaPeet wrote:
Ehmm maxior... The most important rule in Lost is that you are nice to other people or members. Nobody really asked you to F1 or F2. This club is just for fun. This is just another guy who wanted to join and that should be respected. Posting a stupid screenshot of him loosing is not what I personally call nice. And you know what, IF this club actually was about skillz, do you honestly believe you would get in yourself? lol? You aren't really helping yourself.

owned xD gl for joining :)

xD good luck gruby :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkknight

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:58 am

hey good luk man...... :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shell
Admin



PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:34 am

hes in found but hes kinda lost but we want to found him so that we can lose him to become lost. :)

If you didnt understand come back soon gruby you dissappeared :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost*EDi




PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:50 pm

Shell wrote:
hes in found but hes kinda lost but we want to found him so that we can lose him to become lost. :)

If you didnt understand come back soon gruby you dissappeared :P

omm tort, just stfu ok? :D youe getting me crazy :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shell
Admin



PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:57 am

that was the plan :D now stfu'd :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost*Wife
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:54 pm

You didnt make it in lost coz ur inactive.


Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gruby wanna join lost ;d   

Back to top Go down
 
Gruby wanna join lost ;d
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!!
» Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)
» I Just Wanna Say Hi
» I want to join a party
» Lost in Space ~ The Pod

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lost Club :: Join Us-
Jump to: