Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help with cfg

Go down 
+9
__Smokey__
uzy_gangster
FuCk3R
wracko
Shell
Rite
Sh4bbY
Lost*EDi
Mur1
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Mur1

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Does someone has a good new wallhack for me?
The on I use now works fine, but I don't trust it anymore.
Does someone has a good dl?

thx.
and this is not a joke, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:03 pm

edited ;o

Last edited by Lost*EDi on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mur1

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:06 pm

THX LETS START DROPPING.
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:06 pm

npnp :D
Back to top Go down
Sh4bbY

Sh4bbY

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:10 pm

Lost*EDi wrote:
Im wishing that file has a trojan in it, hopefully destroying any ones comp.
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:11 pm

syc wallhack is a pretty good one.
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:12 pm

nah, I have used it for 1 year and my comp is ok :o
Back to top Go down
Mur1

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:17 pm

It works fine now, much better then I had before.
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:18 pm

haha :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:07 am

errrrrrm lol..........
Back to top Go down
wracko

wracko

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:15 pm

can someone made a WallHack or HellHack for that quake demo ?i want feel how will be kickin ass, and get at least more than 15 acc XD...and accused of hackin and be kickbanned for suspect drop
plz thx :D love ya all XD
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 3:13 am

a gOOd wh and af for u guys
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:35 pm

Fucker, before I click that link, does it bring me somewhere gross like 2 girls 1 cup for example? I don't appreciate Rick Rolls either. I don't mind a lol. But anything gross will make me rage.
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:20 am

Shell, may i do the honours...

Mur your kicked from lost!
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:32 am

uzy_gangster wrote:
Shell, may i do the honours...

Mur your kicked from lost!

WTF man?! XD gtfo srsly.. You know if I would be a leader, I would kick you right now, idk how every1 else but you annoying me.. Just gtfo with your stupid comments, Mur1 is damn nice guy, a lil gay tho..
Anyways even Rites gtfo or fu comments dont annoy me so much. SO AS RITE USED TO SAY
GTFO retard
Back to top Go down
__Smokey__

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:48 pm

wow i cant believe this topic is open still...
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Fuck I'm famous.
Back to top Go down
8====D

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:58 am

kyle is that you?
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 11:23 am

dude stop spamming the forum.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:56 pm

That's my fault. Read his joining topic. When he finds kyle I will make him full Lost.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:26 pm

NAH MAN! HE'LL NEVER BE FULL, CHECK THE OTHER TOPIC, IT SAYS KYLE IS NOW OFFICIALY DEAD, SO FUCK KYLE... SRY MAN :D
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:59 am

Liar. Kyle isn't dead. :-o
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:17 am

ParaPeet wrote:
Liar. Kyle isn't dead. :-o
OH NOES! :(
He said hes lier to me :(
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:00 am

ParaPeet wrote:
That's my fault. Read his joining topic. When he finds kyle I will make him full Lost.

Didn't he have a SS of him finding Kyle?
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:51 am

That wa a ss of him finding a troll. He did find kyle now though :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need help with cfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help with cfg   Need help with cfg Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with cfg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Links, Help And Downloads :: Quake 3 Helps-
Jump to: