Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Want join lost club

Go down 
+2
uzy_gangster
Legend
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend

Want join lost club Empty
PostSubject: Want join lost club   Want join lost club EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:37 am

1. Do you accept our expectations?:yes
2. Quake Name: 'Legend
3. Location: Holland
4. Age: 14
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: No
6. If so, how many times?: 0
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: nothing.
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: 1 year
9. Your reasons: I like lost club. =D
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: R.e Legend   Want join lost club EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:42 am

gL
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want join lost club   Want join lost club EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Hey Legend,

I already talked with you about it on the server and I will now make you a member of Found which is kinda like the Lost T. Here is your tag:

^4>^7Found^4*^7Legend^4/^7 <--- plus the little arrow thingy control backspace

Feel free to change the colors to whatever you like. To become a full Lost member you have to be able to do 5 FPM in a public freezetag server and most importantly be nice to other members and players.

To the people who seen a cheater topic about this person, yeh you are right. But the fact is that the guy with wh is his brother also named legend but with different colors. And yeh most people will say now, yeh sure his "brother". But I did see them play on one of my servers together multiple times before his brother got caught. So I know for a fact that it isnt a lie. And I dont think we can punish him for his brothers stupidity. I made him promise that his brother wont be playing in our club under his name. Ofcourse if he does, and there is wh spotted again there wont be any good excuse.

Anyway...

Welcome to the club. :)
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want join lost club   Want join lost club EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:15 pm

btw, do you have xfire?
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want join lost club   Want join lost club EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:37 pm

I have seen you playing on public servers doing well, and you have joined our server since applying. And well we wanna clear up some Founds:P
So Welcome :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Want join lost club   Want join lost club EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:36 pm

we still need ur xfire tho
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Want join lost club   Want join lost club EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:26 am

Good luck mate x
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Want join lost club   Want join lost club EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want join lost club   Want join lost club Empty

Back to top Go down

Want join lost club
Page 1 of 1