Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a$d wanna join.! ~.~

Go down 
+8
Callipp0
Rite
Lost*EDi
FuCk3R
uzy_gangster
Wasted
Lost*Wife
*/asd/*
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: HM......   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:12 pm

hmmm.......sleep..ZzZzZzzZzzZz!
Back to top Go down
Callipp0

Callipp0

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:46 pm

*/asd/* wrote:
Rite wrote:
*/asd/* wrote:
Lost*EDi wrote:
*/asd/* wrote:
Lost*EDi wrote:
Hey mate, ive seen you plenty of times on lost server and youre pretty good ;P GoodLuck mate :D

thank you:)
but u are fucking pro :)

hahahah aty XD

; DDD

If he's pro, then what am I. Uber-pro?

gl, but change ur name. We already got an ASD in here! >:E

Yes. i changed my name to s1R:)

that was my modest quoting contribution to this overquoted topic

also as youre 15 and not yet legal, I invite you to add me on xfire (g4rdi4n) so we can exchange nude pics and/or virtually touch each other etc, etc

gl
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:57 pm

well thats another way to make him welcomed... xD
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: :DDDDDD   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:29 pm

xdddd
lal.
i added.
Back to top Go down
->A$D

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:20 am

Is this a joke ? 0_o
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: omg.   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:21 am

what?:)
Back to top Go down
->A$D

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:28 am

change ur name if u wanna join here
If not then F2
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: Can u reading?:/   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:31 am

Yes. i changed my name to s1R:)

^^
.___.
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:21 am

->A$D wrote:
change ur name if u wanna join here
If not then F2

gtfo, man leave him alone ;P let him be, ur names are diff and thats it =)
ofC your is 3x more sexy
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: thx:DDD   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:53 am

thx dude
<3
xd:D
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: BBall.:)   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:07 am

Nah I think that I am not good to this clan yet.So i Go.BB:)
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Dont worry about that. We aren't about skill. We are just about having fun. Thats it. Yeh to become full Lost member you technically need to be able to do 5 fpm in a public freezetag server. But untill then you can just be Found and there isnt really any difference between them. Its all good. :)
btw we are just a club, not a clan. :P
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: but.   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:28 pm

But I am not neither found neither got lost:)
Back to top Go down
Callipp0

Callipp0

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:45 pm

dude. youve been waiting for a couple of days and you already give up? hang on to your seat and wait for the answer... if you have no seat, hang on to your own balls. but heh,if you resign its 100% sure you wont get in. better give your best to join here and see the outcome, just let the leaders take the final decision (whatever it is). Its their job to judge you, you dont have to judge yourself for them.

and on a sidenote, dont go think its easier elsewhere, once ull try for some serious clan, dont expect to wait less than a month or two . so if you dont get in here i dont really see where youll find a more "easier" clan to join.
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: ok.   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:57 pm

ok:)
thx really:)
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:15 pm

was just saying the same as wet tits
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: ..   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Easier?
For Example?: D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:17 am

Hey:) sorry for slow, i am always busy these days. You have provided relevant Screenshots to become Found so Welcome. Am really sorry as i see youve been posting a lot and making an effort too.

Since you have done that I will now let you in as Found, which kinda like that Lost Trainee. Here is your tag:

^4>^7Found^4*^7Seacky^4/^7(and the arrow <-)

Feel free to change the colors to whatever you like. In order to become full Lost member you have to stay active on our server and on the forum, and you have to be able to do 5 FPM in a public freezetag server. Please post some screenshots when you have them. Welcome to the club and good luck in becoming a full Lost member.
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:20 am

Seacky?
xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:24 am

thx m8:)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:32 am

oh sorry xD well i did Seackys post just now too. And well forgot to fix that bit :P. Its quicker if i pretty much copy the post :o well yeh you know what to do im sure Gl :)
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:40 pm

yh. and ty :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:48 am

good luck & have fun :D

i will soon join ya guys and then we will scrim and play 24/7 :D (just need to fix my pc) xD
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Cmoooon S1r!! Csa. :P x
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:32 pm

asd
xdddddddd 🐘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a$d wanna join.! ~.~   a$d wanna join.! ~.~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a$d wanna join.! ~.~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next