Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jokes topic on the forum?????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
player

jokes topic on the forum????? Empty
PostSubject: jokes topic on the forum?????   jokes topic on the forum????? EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:48 am

hey admins, y dont we put a joke section in our forums? :D we can hav 2 types of joking boxes in the jokes topic, one is answers type and other is paragraph type, ex:-
question: u r sleeping under an apple tree which is full of apples, but not even a single apple is falling down, why?
answer: because u r not isaac newton
xD silly joke, but just an example, and the other jokes box is of sentence jokes
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: jokes topic on the forum?????   jokes topic on the forum????? EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:38 pm

just post random shit in spam :s
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: jokes topic on the forum?????   jokes topic on the forum????? EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:37 pm

I swear i posted something here earlier xD but erm just write when you want a lot will join in :P
Back to top Go down
player

PostSubject: hey   jokes topic on the forum????? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:20 am

yellow color available for names? if yes, pls can u giv that color to my nick? only if it doesnt indicate any category, and if it denotes any category, can u tell me which category it denotes?
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: jokes topic on the forum?????   jokes topic on the forum????? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:43 am

player wrote:
yellow color available for names? if yes, pls can u giv that color to my nick? only if it doesnt indicate any category, and if it denotes any category, can u tell me which category it denotes?

WTF!!!
1)be happy with what u get
2) yellow is for recruiter
Back to top Go down
player

PostSubject: hi   jokes topic on the forum????? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:12 am

lol dragon, cool down mate
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: jokes topic on the forum?????   jokes topic on the forum????? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:03 pm

player wrote:
lol dragon, cool down mate

Lol.. was pissed bit at that time coz of somethiing... sorry :D
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: jokes topic on the forum?????   jokes topic on the forum????? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:12 am

lmfao, dragoniz going insane over nothing. :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: jokes topic on the forum?????   jokes topic on the forum????? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:27 am

RAAAAAGE! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jokes topic on the forum?????   jokes topic on the forum????? Empty

Back to top Go down

jokes topic on the forum?????
Page 1 of 1