Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?!

Go down 
+2
Shell
lost*mart
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lost*mart

lost*mart

Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?!   Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Im so fuckin offended now, so you better come up with smth fuckin fast, im so mad I cant think a thought now. GTFO ALLL OF YOU!!!! And now you call yourself a nice club?!?!?! Who are you kidding?!?!?!?!? Ohh and Happy birthday to me!!!! now gtfo. LOL
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?!   Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:18 pm

well i was gonna wait until the hour it turn 12 in this country but urs is like well it seems a couple hours ahead so happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?!   Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:43 am

Gratz. :)
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?!   Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:39 am

Happy 18th birthday Martin (=
You can do whatever you want now in the world (except commiting crimes which is okay as long as you dont get caught).
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?!   Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:13 am

lol, havent visited this shit long time, HappyBD mate
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?!   Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:53 am

Lost*EDi wrote:
lol, havent visited this shit long time, HappyBD mate

BTW... nice sign... howd you make the sign all in one ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?!   Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the fuck is my birthday topic?!?!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1