Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pok3r$tar's Application

Go down 
+8
ParaPeet
__Smokey__
uzy_gangster
*/asd/*
lost*mart
Rite
Shell
Pokerstar
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pokerstar

Pokerstar

Pok3r$tar's Application Empty
PostSubject: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Pok3r$tar's Application Head
__________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Application from Pok3r$tar

1. Do you accept our expectations?: Yes i Accept it

2. Quake Name(s): The Main name is: Pok3r$tar
Others are : $c4r3d, Titenfass(on english mean Titenfass: Inkpot ;) )

3. Location: Germany - Bavaria - Near Munich - (Regensburg from there come the Holy Fahter)
(its: Benedikt XVI. ;D )

4. Age: 17 / Next month 18(17.7) ;)

5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?:
Haha i can only laungh about Cheating.
I never was Cheating and i will never Use Cheats =)
I only get sometimes telled from "noobs" that iam a cheater.... Oh my God ^^ I really hate that -_-

6. If so, how many times?: I never was/will use cheats how i told you =)

7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: Clan:3Q, Clubs: [++] & r3fl3x (3qclub's)

8. How long have you been playing quake 3: I play q3 sinice iam 12 Years old ^^
But i was haveing a lot of pauses. So well i was mb 4 Years Activ =)

9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: There are really Nices ppls in it =) All are Chilled and there a lot of very good Players.
How i see is it a Activ Clan too =) I Love activ clans with a nice team feeling in it =)

Theres another Reason....
I left q3 bevore now... mhm mb 1 year... i dont was active... cuz it was boring and how 3Q going down i lost some of friends so i was really "alone"
in q3 and i so stop to play it for a while.... BUT now i want to come back ... At the moment i have not the best Aim but i will train it up =)

10. Your Email address: wdante@hotmail.de / msn I dont use msn just sometimes with xfire / Xfire : b1l1a1c1k1

11. Why me?
When iam in a Clan/Club i give my best =) and i'm happy when i have new Contacts =)
And how it looks like sometimes iam not the baddest player ;)

12: English:
My english ... Yes okey its not the best ^^ but i give my best ... so dont be angry when i write something wrong ;D

13. Screen shots & Videos:
At the first i Give u my Xfire. There a lot of pics ^^
http://de.xfire.com/profile/b1l1a1c1k1/screenshots/

Oh and i dont have Only Pics... NOo0 i've got Fragmovies on Youtube ;D
So when u want you can look that 2 =)
Link to my profiel: https://www.youtube.com/user/b1l1a1c1k1
My Lasted q3 Video was: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdnWx1wU4WI

Here are now other Screens from me ;)
Pok3r$tar's Application Pok3r$tar_dm2
Pok3r$tar's Application Pok3r$tar_dm17
Pok3r$tar's Application Pok3r$tar_dm17_2min

Thnx for read it =)
When you have got Any question just Ask and i'll answer you =)
I hope my English Skills are was enough for this ;)
Looking forward to hearing from you =)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the club. I will now make you a member of Found.
Here is your tag:

^4>^7Found^4*^7Pokerstar^4/^7(and the arrow <-)

Feel free to change the colors to whatever you like. To become full Lost member you have to be able to do 5 fpm in a public freezetag server and most importantly be nice to other members and players and stay active on forum (keep this topic updated with screenshots).
Also it would be very handy if you get xfire so you can easely contact other Lost members and they can contact you for wars/scrims.
Anyway, welcome to the club.

Just keep this topic active for a bit (would like to see some ss from dm7) and be sure to join us sometimes in Lost Server then I'm sure you'll be in quick enough.

Have fun. :)
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:22 pm

I hate you already.
Back to top Go down
Pokerstar

Pokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:27 am

Tnx =)

And o.O

Why you hate me? Wat i've done? o.O

Lets speak about it and lets find a way to fix our problem =)
My XFire is Allready : B1l1a1c1k1

So please add me =)
Back to top Go down
lost*mart

lost*mart

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:11 am

Pokerstar wrote:
Tnx =)

And o.O

Why you hate me? Wat i've done? o.O

Lets speak about it and lets find a way to fix our problem =)
My XFire is Allready : B1l1a1c1k1

So please add me =)
Dont worry, they are just joking around with you, thats what we are about ;) fun fun fun. No1 hates you, its just spam basically here ;). Also, I make a proposal to block rite from writing to new applicants, he scares the shit outta them.
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:59 am

gL ceater ;d

joke.

=D
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:52 am

Wow 6 apps in a row and 1 special one
gl and yeah rites just kiddin
Back to top Go down
__Smokey__

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:25 pm

gl 8)

i think its me... after i posted my app to 2k clan, like 5 people posted theirs withing the next day...
Back to top Go down
Pokerstar

Pokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:13 pm

i dont think so :p

but tnx ;D
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Welcome. :)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:15 pm

dont listen to Rite he is actually passionatly in love with you. also btw u called Lost a Clan in the application just to make sure u know, Lost is a Club :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Hey poker :D yeh lost is a club :p anyways Rite is just joking so forget about it and hope to see you in the server. Please feel free to join our scrims or find 1 urself and ask lost members to join u.

Good luck and have fun :D
Back to top Go down
Pokerstar

Pokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:40 am

I know that lost is a club =)

Well i can read english ..... Yes really ;D
and ääm rite ^^
i love him too ;D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:45 am

Rite finally you found ur true love :D and its fine i guess u can read english its just u wrote clan probs by accident so i just wanted to make sure u knew ;)
Back to top Go down
Titus

Titus

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:52 pm

hey poker....
schön dich auch hier zu sehen ^^

wünsche dir viel glück und viel spaß beim zocken :D
Back to top Go down
Pokerstar

Pokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:13 am

Yo Titus klar man sieht sich aufm server =))

Wird zeit dich mal wida aufzumischen was =)
Freue mich allerdings auch mit dir leute auf zu mischen xD

For England's ;D

Yo Titus yes we see us on the Lost server =))

It will be time to own you a bit =)
But iam very happy too that i can own others with u in the team ^^
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:39 am

haha thanks for translating :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:56 am

Just one thing poker, yesterday you did kinda rage quit when we were playing a practice cos of another player writing "here" at us all to tell us where he is. Yes maybe a bit annoying and pointless cos all should be using teamoverlay but it isnt really a reason to quit nor were they doing it that bad.. :S You cant control everything that other players do is my message so pls dont quit again, if its really an issue turn of the chat beep thats what i do ;) good luck :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:07 am

yeh i agree on that and just want to say that if u have think about rage quitting then please tell us before u do that to pause the game and fix it
Back to top Go down
Pokerstar

Pokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:31 am

hi there

i told it in team... i was saying when he do it 1n time again i leav the game....

When i wat heat in q3 its SPAM.... sry but... in the war bevore was the same ..
i've better things to do as to read "here" from an player who have got 3 kills in 2min???

lol? ^^

He ignored me i was saying it over 5 times...... so i leavd it ^^ cuz this pissing me off

In a "scrim" i dont leav ^^ this was lost vs lost ...^^ sry but i was really pissed of cuz of spam from game bevore...
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:05 am

Pokerstar wrote:
For England's ;D

Yo Titus yes we see us on the Lost server =))

It will be time to own you a bit =)
But iam very happy too that i can own others with u in the team ^^
No offence but i think you translated this better.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:55 am

Hey i think u should be lost right now cos ur really good like some others but its up to shell, para and wifey
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Pokerstar wrote:
hi there

i told it in team... i was saying when he do it 1n time again i leav the game....

When i wat heat in q3 its SPAM.... sry but... in the war bevore was the same ..
i've better things to do as to read "here" from an player who have got 3 kills in 2min???

lol? ^^

He ignored me i was saying it over 5 times...... so i leavd it ^^ cuz this pissing me off

In a "scrim" i dont leav ^^ this was lost vs lost ...^^ sry but i was really pissed of cuz of spam from game bevore...

Yeh it is annoying which I understand. But you have to realise that some players in Lost are noob. It is probably better to explain after the game what drawteamoverlay is. That will probably work much better. :)
Back to top Go down
Pokerstar

Pokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:55 am

^^
mhm to explain the teamoverlay?^^
who play without that o.O cant understand how to play with out it.... lmoa ;D
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:06 am

So go and laungh at ppl in other place fag, last time I saw you, you said lost is hax noob cheater CLAN (yes u said clan) and banned me from server so got my f2 for sure ;)
gratz on found
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pok3r$tar's Application   Pok3r$tar's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Pok3r$tar's Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next