Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Rp.

Go down 
+10
->A$D
dark-railer
lost*mart
BlackHawk
Lost*Wife
uzy_gangster
Shell
Lost*EDi
Wasted
ParaPeet
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ParaPeet
Admin

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:18 am

Dear members of Lost.

So this is what happened. You might have already read something about it in the "childish" topic (good name btw) that was made earlier. I don't know the whole story but this is what I heard about it so far. Appearently mart banned tammy because "shan is a black whore" (her words, not mine).
I personally don't think this was the reason because that sounds very strange to me. And shell didn't want to unban her. I know shell very well and if he didn't want to do that I am positive he had a good reason.

Anyway tammy raged pretty hard. Blackmailed mart with "If you don't unban me from Lost I will ban every member from Lost on the Rp sever, while mart doesn't even have the power to unban, but okay. Appearently she also blackmailed fucker with something like "if you don't let me ban him I will close the server"(according to uzy). Short after that uzy, slip, me and sp@rk (and probably others) got banned from the server.

About Rp. Rpban

Ofcourse I could do the exact same thing as what tammy did and simply ban all Rp members from the Lost server but I am not on the rag so I won't. But I would like to ask other Lost members to think about if you actually want to be in a club that gets lead like this. It is only a cheap rip off of Lost anyway.

I guess its obvious tammy isn't welcome in Lost anymore for this kind of behaviour. Banning 132 random players because you are upset is a bit silly.
Anyway if you like to play in the Rp server you might want to change your nickname and not wear a Lost tag because you will get a ban. But then again after all Lost players gets banned from that server it will be empty and you won't want to play there anymore anyway.

I also would like to say that the few Rp players that aren't actually Lost yet to feel free to join us. We have no hard feelings against you and we understand if you suddenly want a new club because you don't want to wear a tag like that anymore.

For obvious lol reasons I will add a screenshot from 2 days ago to show you what other great stuff comes with wearing an Rp tag.
About Rp. Rpsayscheat
Appearently me zoltan and tutto are cheaters. :D

Anyways, sorry if being Lost got you banned from that server. Let's hope this newly developped quake 3 drama will be over again soon.

Cheers :)
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:21 am

Oh yeh. I forgot to add: the ref got changed again yesterday because mart banned tammy.
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:00 am

just lolled, i also got banned so left. shes extremly childish for a "30 year old cop". anyway, i want your console! <3
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:02 am

It's sexy isn't it :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:26 am

it surely is.. haha Tammy xD She alwasy been like so correct "you dont treat women like that"..
Pfft, so they cant do whatevery they want?
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:33 am

Yeh thats pretty much it but she stayed ban cos the threat was at me despite me trying to help make things fix with her and shan. Like she was giving me a certain amount of time to unban her. So i just said so your threaten me i dont like it nevermind i cant be bothered to help you no more. Which is fair enough so all is happy and Rp can finally reach its all time Rail Phail!
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:35 am

Yeap, looks like rite was right after all :D
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:47 am

ParaPeet wrote:
hahahaha yeah rites always right ;p
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:56 am

hahaha tammy loool. i saw her when she wrote that shan is a blackwhore and yeh shes childish..

ps. i dont rly care if she bans me from rp server lol i already left rp xfire guild (couldnt post about it at their website coz i didnt have it saved) before this happened...

Back to top Go down
BlackHawk

BlackHawk

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Quote :
i dont rly care if she bans me from rp server
Amen. If they're jackasses thats their problem. Personally, I wouldn't want to scrim/ play with racist deuchemonkies. They can ban me for all I care! I have no intention of going back! I dun give two shits what they think of us for given the fact their maturity is equivilent (comp thinks i spelled it wrong, but those that know english know that word) to less than an infant. I just know that we're all around better people, and that's all that matters in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:09 pm

Amen :D
Back to top Go down
lost*mart

lost*mart

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Hawk you never even played for them or against them, but well, let it be ;). Anywayz, the deal is that I banned Tammy cos I was tired of the abuse I got from her through xfire, not because of the shan bullshit, just to clear some shit up. Also, I wasnt blackmailed with that crap, shell was. Q3 drama ftw. Im also tryin to get my ppl out of RP and so far ive got like 10 out of it and theres still like 10 of em left, so you can figure RP loses a big ammount of their members.

Last edited by lost*mart on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackHawk

BlackHawk

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:30 pm

I've done both einstein. I played for them because you were eating and didn't want the food to get cold.
Back to top Go down
dark-railer

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:46 pm

lol? anyway its velo here, hey all :) i just wanna say this is childish about tammy so i willl also leave the Rp Guild :) xD later guys
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:53 pm

For extra lolz. I was looking at the members in their member list. And a guy called penit is still in it too who got caught cheating.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:54 pm

disgusting isnt it :O
Back to top Go down
BlackHawk

BlackHawk

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:03 pm

tahts more like upgrading from lol to rofl.
Back to top Go down
->A$D

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:11 pm

Im still member in rp does this mean that im a bad person?
And i dont get it Why all this drama?
Back to top Go down
BlackHawk

BlackHawk

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:11 pm

i doubt it. and I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
lost*mart

lost*mart

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:12 pm

->A$D wrote:
Im still member in rp does this mean that im a bad person?
And i dont get it Why all this drama?
Draaaama is great lol. And nah, they removed you.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:13 am

You will be kicked as soon you go there server asd. :D and i have no idea either lol.
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:33 am

ParaPeet wrote:

Lol, funny that you guys still remember that XD
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:21 pm

ParaPeet wrote:
For extra lolz. I was looking at the members in their member list. And a guy called penit is still in it too who got caught cheating.
btw could you point me to the topic or show me a ss? I've known penit for quite a while now :0
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:35 pm

I think it is on the vzx forum.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

About Rp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Rp.   About Rp. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:41 pm

yeh it was.