Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i think we should do this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura

i think we should do this  Empty
PostSubject: i think we should do this    i think we should do this  EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:40 am

We should all apologise to wife (as a club), we made her quit q3 because bad bad bad bad arguements, and tbh that isnt fair on wife, she put alot of hard work into this club, and we should aprecicate it, say i suggest you all say sorry before someone gets mad >:(. sorry wife<3 :(
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i think we should do this    i think we should do this  EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:07 am

Fine, I'm sorry. I am not really sure for what though, and I didn't really see more arguing then normal. It is understandable though, the 1.16 community does kinda such. I also didn't even know that woman left q3. :-o
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: i think we should do this    i think we should do this  EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:19 am

Laura wrote:
We should all apologise to wife (as a club), we made her quit q3 because bad bad bad bad arguements, and tbh that isnt fair on wife, she put alot of hard work into this club, and we should aprecicate it, say i suggest you all say sorry before someone gets mad >:(. sorry wife<3 :(

Lauraa i didnt leave coz of that lol, im just tired of q3 and too busy goin out with friends and stuff before school starts. no need for this topic, thanks anyways tho <3

Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: i think we should do this    i think we should do this  EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:55 am

thought we shud kick u
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i think we should do this    i think we should do this  EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:22 pm

i didnt know this either.. :S hope your alright bei :)
Back to top Go down
Laura

PostSubject: Re: i think we should do this    i think we should do this  EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:01 pm

you ssaid on msn because of people argueing lol
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: i think we should do this    i think we should do this  EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Laura wrote:
you ssaid on msn because of people argueing lol

well maybe u guys should stop arguing :o haha :D

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think we should do this    i think we should do this  Empty

Back to top Go down

i think we should do this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum