Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Google would like to Join!

Go down 
+5
Lost*Wife
Dr@Gon!Z
uzy_gangster
Callipp0
Google
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Google

Google would like to Join! Empty
PostSubject: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:41 am

1. Do you accept our expectations?: Yes.
2. Quake Name: Google.
3. Location: The Internet.
4. Age: 14 Years old.
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: I am a bot. I cannot help the way I am. I do wish to be human too you know.
6. If so, how many times?: Noghost 155 is too rubbish to catch me. However people ban me anyway which is unfair.
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: I was in a Clup with Berkago but nothing else.
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: Since before it came out.
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: I am always on this forum and I spend my entire life searching for things on this forum.
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: google@googlemail.com / Google.
11. Screen shots:
Google would like to Join! Google10
Back to top Go down
Callipp0

Callipp0

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:09 am

tough para also belongs to your species , im not sure bots are allowed to join...

gl nonetheless!
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:05 am

i smell a peet! Rolling Eyes :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:50 am

me 2
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:50 am

nah seriously i think its shell :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:14 am

I think its wife :o
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:14 am

it smells like beer and whisky,
PEET! xD
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:15 pm

tehehehe :P
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:43 am

by that screenshot this things skills is clearly not of the standard of most lost players. f2 due to noobity.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:38 am

It wasn't me :-o! Why do all always get blamed for everything </3
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:04 am

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:22 am

ok then who was it? peet?
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:41 am

I suspect you too :(

This 1000 points matches the exact same number of the amount of hours you have played that is showing in your signature picture. This cannot be a coincidence...
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:58 am

haha :D nah its not :P btw this sig is old, its 1098 hours now :D
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:02 am

2 HOURS TO GO AND YOU GOT URSELF A 1100! xD

and shouldnt that fake bot get a Full lost tag? :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:01 am

Dr@Gon!Z wrote:
2 HOURS TO GO AND YOU GOT URSELF A 1100! xD

and shouldnt that fake bot get a Full lost tag? :D

i dont know =/ we maybe should vote for it :|
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:25 am

f2. /lock
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:51 am

F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1, F1,

THOSE ARE 100 F1'S. ... so i guess he's a full ass xD
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:14 am

believe it or not, but i did actually count if they really are 100 or not xD
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:15 am

damn. :shock:
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:18 am

they were right? xD ahaha
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:51 pm

yeh lol and btw! i know now who Google is xD

I went to the Administration Panel to look for something and i found this:

Recent Members;
Google ed321.2@goog... 16/09/10

Am i good or am I good? :D

btw gtfo ed :P
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:55 pm

AHAHAHAHAH wuHHAHAHHAHAHA xD... poor peet... :D

and wife... i would have doen that straight away if i was admin ofcourse king xD lol jk
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Dr@Gon!Z wrote:
AHAHAHAHAH wuHHAHAHHAHAHA xD... poor peet... :D

and wife... i would have doen that straight away if i was admin ofcourse king xD lol jk

I would but i didnt know i could xD
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:01 pm

ahah xD... make me admin and youll see the lost club being more safe... :D xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google would like to Join!   Google would like to Join! Empty

Back to top Go down

Google would like to Join!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next