Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YouTube : Want to join

Go down 
+6
-=Nico=-
Dr@Gon!Z
snowjiggles
Lost*Wife
uzy_gangster
YouTube
10 posters
AuthorMessage
YouTube

YouTube : Want to join Empty
PostSubject: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:09 am

1. Do you accept our expectations?: Of course :face:
2. Quake Name:
3. Location: YouTube, _MiNe , 'Wolf , s1L*/S1L3S1An
4. Age: 23
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: No. 6. If so, how many times?: I told you NAH ;)
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: [STOP] <-BoA*
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: : about 4years
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: Nico told me to join here :D 10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: Xfire : sebek543
11. Screen shots:

YouTube : Want to join 6yjsxx
YouTube : Want to join M4wet
YouTube : Want to join 2d9sqkk
YouTube : Want to join 20f2of5
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:32 am

hey there!
good luck ;)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:53 am

great... first google and now youtube. When will facebook post? =/

Good luck Youtube and i hope u stay active with us. I got a question tho, are u in any clan or clubs right now? If so i would like u to post a ss of a scrim.
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:38 pm

another demo :P
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:32 pm

ahaahahah xD

and HEY! u copied my name u little rat, lol jk...
i use that name only sometimes, exactly same colours
GL and hey, there IS a fb :P
Back to top Go down
-=Nico=-

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:16 am

first: gl

Youtube has problems with his login...

Here some Screens:

The first one

YouTube : Want to join First1

The second ss

YouTube : Want to join Second1

and the third:

YouTube : Want to join Fourth1

I think this forum is based on the program language PHP? If he wanted to reply, his session became destroyed.

Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:49 am

Hey:)

I will now make you a member of Found which is kinda like Lost T. Here is your tag:

^4>^7Found^4*^7Youtube^4/^7(and the arrow <-)

Feel free to change the colors to whatever you like. In order to become full Lost member you have to stay active on our server and on the forum, and you have to be able to do 5 FPM in a public freezetag server. Please post some screenshots when you have them. Welcome to the club and good luck in becoming a full Lost member.
Have fun. :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:50 am

Yeah, i have the same problem but i think its the servers fault, nothing with the settings coz it worked fine yesterday didnt it?

Good luck youtube and keep postin ss :D
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:11 pm

lmfao u guys blow... check the ss.

pz nub!
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:14 pm

HASHAHAHA i cant believe how freaking funny this is.... papa peet for the spot! <3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! uzy, wife, nodata, nico. -1
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Okay, get rid of the Found tag. Because you are already kicked for wh. Well done. gtfo moron.
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:16 pm

u do realize its wh on ss? XDD
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:19 pm

You only just realised it because I told you.
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:32 pm

I know lol, but its the 1st time I open this topic :D
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Well it was the first time I actually looked at it too. I was mistaking him for redtube. And this afternoon we were a player short to play against so I made him found real quick without looking because I wanted to play. So yeh that was a bit stupid.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:47 pm

ParaPeet wrote:
Well it was the first time I actually looked at it too. I was mistaking him for redtube. And this afternoon we were a player short to play against so I made him found real quick without looking because I wanted to play. So yeh that was a bit stupid.

Well i told u, hes all yours. Feel free to ban :D
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 pm

gl youtube!
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:05 am

Un!ty wrote:
gl youtube!

xD he just got banned unity :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:37 pm

hahaha fail :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:37 pm

oh and topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTube : Want to join   YouTube : Want to join Empty

Back to top Go down

YouTube : Want to join
Page 1 of 1