HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 

What do we think about the facebook login?
The forum is totally fucked now. I'm leaving Lost
WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap19%WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
People should make a Lost account to join
WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap13%WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
I am a man so I don't have facebook
WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap38%WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
I only have myspace. I am not woman enough
WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I like walks on the beach, candlelight, not facebook
WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcap30%WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
ParaPeet
Admin

WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:01 am

WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lostwtf

:(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:13 pm

i didnt get the LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK thing cos when i clicked nothing happend :P
so idk...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:08 pm

cry baby
dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Lost*EDi wrote:
cry baby
dance

You only say that because you have facebook like a woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:32 pm

It wasent rly that i wanted to fix but just coz u made a topic i wont delete it :D

btw, i cant vote coz there is no "I like it coz peet doesnt" on ur poll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:08 am

Lmfao <3 peet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:53 am

I like walks on the beach, candlelight, not facebook
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trivium

PostSubject: Re: WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:23 am

don't quite see what the reference of having facebook is a link to being a woman.

Get with the times!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callipp0

Callipp0

PostSubject: Re: WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:16 am

gfg peet, if you were not here to watch i bet this forum theme would already have turned pink with flowers and cute baby cats everywhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:44 am

Callipp0 wrote:
gfg peet, if you were not here to watch i bet this forum theme would already have turned pink with flowers and cute baby cats everywhere

ermmm no :P coz i made this forum without asking peet anything and i wouldnt put cats anyways lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:23 am

cute little koalas <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8====D

PostSubject: Re: WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:59 am

I am a man so I don't have facebook

oh wait

kyle is that you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:03 am

Lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF WIFE?!?!!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1