HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 some person

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura




PostSubject: some person   Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:29 pm

1. Do you accept our expectations?: no
2. Quake Name: not sure......
3. Location: home
4. Age: 6? i think
5. Have you ever been caught cheating? or ever dropped?: i dropped my coke last night, was horrible
6. If so, how many times?: about 3005.5
7. Past clans and clubs that you have been in: all the nub ones
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: 6minutes
9. Your reasons for wanting to join Lost club: i feel like it
10. Your Email address / msn address / Xfire name: you tell me
11. Screen shots:



hope u let me in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost*Wife
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: some person   Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:41 am

well the ss does look good so i cant see any reason for not lettin you in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowjiggles

avatar


PostSubject: Re: some person   Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:31 am

Lol?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Missed

avatar


PostSubject: Re: some person   Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:53 am

as data said LOL only cuz of ss u will let her in oO? wife u didnt read what she wrote? xD
I dont think that she wants to join lost I think that she only applied j4fun
F2 = NO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8====D




PostSubject: Re: some person   Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:43 am

F1 cuz i love you <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uzy_gangster

avatar


PostSubject: Re: some person   Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:13 am

what?? i thought you were already in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura




PostSubject: Re: some person   Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:54 pm

yeh I'm in......................................
but i wanna be in twice :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost*Wife
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: some person   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Missed wrote:
as data said LOL only cuz of ss u will let her in oO? wife u didnt read what she wrote? xD
I dont think that she wants to join lost I think that she only applied j4fun
F2 = NO

omg as data said.. LOL! you guys cant even take a joke. first of all, i read everything she wrote and i knew she was messin around and if u look at the ss it also sucks so thats why i said that! not coz i was goin to let her in pff she is already lost lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura




PostSubject: Re: some person   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:39 pm

my ss sux?:(:(:( i wanna be in twice! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowjiggles

avatar


PostSubject: Re: some person   Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
Missed wrote:
as data said LOL only cuz of ss u will let her in oO? wife u didnt read what she wrote? xD
I dont think that she wants to join lost I think that she only applied j4fun
F2 = NO

omg as data said.. LOL! you guys cant even take a joke. first of all, i read everything she wrote and i knew she was messin around and if u look at the ss it also sucks so thats why i said that! not coz i was goin to let her in pff she is already lost lol
Why include me in that "you guys can't take a joke" category?!? I'm in a clan with T@D and he does nothing BUT joke. -.- I just said "Lol?" cuz I was confused as to what the holy hell she was trying to accomplish, like uzy was. Idk nor care what Z thought about this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callipp0

avatar


PostSubject: Re: some person   Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:24 am

I liked the
Laura wrote:
8. How long have you been playing quake 3: 6minutes
followed by a 23 mins game screen x)

Laura wrote:
but i wanna be in twice Very Happy
no way, there's already too much laura in lost


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lost*Wife
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: some person   Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:58 am

Snowjiggles wrote:
Lost*Wife wrote:
Missed wrote:
as data said LOL only cuz of ss u will let her in oO? wife u didnt read what she wrote? xD
I dont think that she wants to join lost I think that she only applied j4fun
F2 = NO

omg as data said.. LOL! you guys cant even take a joke. first of all, i read everything she wrote and i knew she was messin around and if u look at the ss it also sucks so thats why i said that! not coz i was goin to let her in pff she is already lost lol
Why include me in that "you guys can't take a joke" category?!? I'm in a clan with T@D and he does nothing BUT joke. -.- I just said "Lol?" cuz I was confused as to what the holy hell she was trying to accomplish, like uzy was. Idk nor care what Z thought about this thread.

who included u? no1 includes you, u are too good to be included :^^: beat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Missed

avatar


PostSubject: Re: some person   Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:00 am

haha lol sorry i didnt know (dont looked) that u are already in :D or i would understand jokes lol and sry data that i "included" u in :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snowjiggles

avatar


PostSubject: Re: some person   Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:23 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
Snowjiggles wrote:
Lost*Wife wrote:
Missed wrote:
as data said LOL only cuz of ss u will let her in oO? wife u didnt read what she wrote? xD
I dont think that she wants to join lost I think that she only applied j4fun
F2 = NO

omg as data said.. LOL! you guys cant even take a joke. first of all, i read everything she wrote and i knew she was messin around and if u look at the ss it also sucks so thats why i said that! not coz i was goin to let her in pff she is already lost lol
Why include me in that "you guys can't take a joke" category?!? I'm in a clan with T@D and he does nothing BUT joke. -.- I just said "Lol?" cuz I was confused as to what the holy hell she was trying to accomplish, like uzy was. Idk nor care what Z thought about this thread.

who included u? no1 includes you, u are too good to be included :^^: beat
Lol beat 09 //_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shell
Admin



PostSubject: Re: some person   Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:40 am

Laura is now officially Kicked for this unjoining post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: some person   Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Shell wrote:
Laura is now officially Kicked for this unjoining post.

F1 for you.


and F2 for Laura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: some person   

Back to top Go down
 
some person
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lost Club :: Join Us-
Jump to: