Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to change Enemy models and colours

Go down 
+4
ParaPeet
uzy_gangster
yuva
Dr@Gon!Z
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

How to change Enemy models and colours  Empty
PostSubject: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:55 am

Well.. I made this cos some people don't know how to change their enemy model or their colour ... basically i think this topic might be a fail. Anyway, this is what u should do ... HOPE THIS HELPS THOUGH ;) :P :D

First - download noghost client 155 at -
http://www.noghost.net/modfiles/1.16/NoGhost_Client_beta.zip

Second - unzip the files in this to your quake baseq3 folder.

Third - Start the game

Fourth - bring down the console by pressing the tilde key, to the left of 1. Looks like this - ~ (on some old keyboards/keyboards from another country it might be @)

Fifth - in console, type the following - /cg_enemymodel tankjr/pm (some players prefer keel, so keel/pm)
DO NOT FORGET TO PUT /pm AT THE END OF THE MODELS NAME OR COLORS WONT WORK!!

Sixth - in console, type this now - /cg_enemycolors 2222 (thats for the green colour)

Most players use tankjr as the enemy model, however, you can set this to what ever quake model you want. I don't suggest using custom models you have downloaded. As if they are not loaded onto the server you are playing on, they may not work. Also, most players use 2222 for color, which is green. You can use any color you want -
1 = red
2 = green
3 = yellow
4 = dark blue
5 = light blue/cyan
6 = purple/pink/violet
7 = white
8 = black
The four numbers in /cg_enemycolors represent diff body parts of the model. Should you choose to make your enemies rainbow colored, more power to you.

TIP: You may have to exit and restart quake3 for these changes to take effect. Usually, you can just type /vid_restart in the console. If you are spec'ing a game, enemy models will not be shown. They will be shown as default. If you join a team and they are not showing, they should after you have been killed or you can press the TAB key. This should "force" them to show immediately. If they are still not showing, double check everything. BTW, /cg_forcemodel doesn't not have to be turned on for this to work.

Last edited by Dr@Gon!Z on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:31 am

Nice mate It will be Useful others Good work mate
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:22 am

I just read the first step and already found a mistake rofl :p
You should download the LATEST NoGhost client, which is 155.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:23 am

uzy_gangster wrote:
I just read the first step and already found a mistake rofl :p
You should download the LATEST NoGhost client, which is 155.
Lool naah not really.. i downloaded this 1 and i am still using it .. you don't need the latest one
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:25 am

Dudeeee... yes you do.... some servers only accept NoGhost client 155 (H$ Scrim server for example), stop telling people to go download 144 :p
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:48 am

u had to ruin it didn't u :( and i changed it if it makes u happy ;)
and + yeh yeh... my mistake.. any others? dont think so cheers
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:28 pm

You totally forgot black.

RACIST!
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:06 pm

ParaPeet wrote:
You totally forgot black.

RACIST!
lol peet wipe your eyes dude and watch again
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Subject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Last edited by Dr@Gon!Z on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

wut?
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:32 am

ParaPeet wrote:

wut?
ok sry peet
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:23 pm

ParaPeet wrote:

wut?
1) i spelt color wrong by accident :P
2) I changed one of the sentences so it's clearer
3) changed the noghost to the latrst 1 ;)
and black is there.. the background is grey so its a bit hard to see
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:56 pm

btw something i dont get... if this is the correct spelling of 'Colour' why is it spelt like 'Color' in quake...? is it cuz thats the way americans spell it like that or something? confused
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:33 pm

i seriously dont know =/ i just write color and if that doesnt work i just try with colour, problem solved :D
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:03 am

You can write it both ways...
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:02 am

LOL!!! look what i found u peet :D

How to change Enemy models and colours  F-cup-cake-1

the article attached to this says;

The Japanese have done it again! A great tasting cake from your microwave in about two minutes that contains 11 essential vitamins and enhances your breasts!

As the name implies, F-cup Cake will help you achieve larger breasts while you relax and enjoy a tasty, satisfying snack. (An F cup size in Japan is like a DD cup size in the U.S.).

Look and feel younger for only $23.95! No one will ever know how you did it!
PS. Try F-cup Cake with Japanese Tea. Another perfect combination!

hahaha :D send a picture if it worked :D
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:45 am

You wanna see my tits :-o. I am feeling sexually herassed. You abuse your power of being leader to get to see my tits. :( I need a hug penis. :(
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:47 pm

ParaPeet wrote:
I need a hug penis. :(
lol honestly i mis-read that last bit... thought it said i need a HUGE penis affraid
Back to top Go down
8====D

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:32 pm

!hug para
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:40 pm

!hug penis

Uzy stop thinking about huge penisses.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:34 pm

uzy_gangster wrote:
ParaPeet wrote:
I need a hug penis. :(
lol honestly i mis-read that last bit... thought it said i need a HUGE penis affraid

hahaha xD peet omg gtfo :p
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:04 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:26 am

uzy_gangster wrote:
btw something i dont get... if this is the correct spelling of 'Colour' why is it spelt like 'Color' in quake...? is it cuz thats the way americans spell it like that or something? confused
Late on this, but "colour" is the older spelling, kinda like "theatre." According to Google Chrome's spell check, neither of what I just wrote are correct spelling, while "color" and "theater" are. It's either the "American way" of spelling(cuz we did change the spelling of some words after gaining independence), or it changed due to time for w/e reason.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:58 am

colour is english
color is american..
and yeh. i thought it sed huge penis aswell :P
untill i read uzy's post
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:59 am

Which one is English and which one is American?
own and pwn...
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Americans don't use either, cos they can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to change Enemy models and colours    How to change Enemy models and colours  Empty

Back to top Go down

How to change Enemy models and colours
Page 1 of 1