Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(

Go down 
+7
Shell
snowjiggles
ParaPeet
uzy_gangster
Lost*Wife
yuva
*/asd/*
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( Empty
PostSubject: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:50 am

Guys just wanted to tell u that i miss ya , miss all the lost memberz 8(
Hope we could get together again for some scrim blush

Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:05 pm

*/asd/* wrote:

i am alive still asd
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:48 pm

*/asd/* wrote:

I miss ya guys too and I have been told a lot of other people do too but the problem is that there arent much people playing quake anymore so sadly lost isnt how it used to be. We do scrim sometimes tho so its not completely dead :D
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:31 pm

u know i miss that when we were on lost server for fun and it turned into a scrim and players came to lost server and it got bigger and bigger , and played like 4-5 map! ah damn old times
Anyways it seems quake will have a rebirth since old players coming back (nemisis , grip , some old hungarian , silas , orka , tozzi , s4rw) so yeah thats kinda nice
im also tryin to some players back! :P
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:56 am

*/asd/* wrote:
u know i miss that when we were on lost server for fun and it turned into a scrim and players came to lost server and it got bigger and bigger , and played like 4-5 map! ah damn old times
Anyways it seems quake will have a rebirth since old players coming back (nemisis , grip , some old hungarian , silas , orka , tozzi , s4rw) so yeah thats kinda nice
im also tryin to some players back! :P
ye sure we missed that but for server we need to ask shell or parapeet smile
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:23 am

Me too, I'll always cherish the old days, I used to have so much fun playing with you guys... pro
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:26 pm

yea ummm about the server it might be a lil bit difficult as i cant pay a shit right now. but i will talk to peet abt it and see if i can host a server somehow :)

and yeah, the old days was so much fun beat
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:47 pm

would be nice , i could get scrimz daily
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:59 am

*/asd/* wrote:
would be nice , i could get scrimz daily
ye me too blush
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:31 pm

Yeh I miss it too. I'll be happy to host a server but I don't really see it will ever be used. The old Lost server hasn't been used for months.
And yeh, q3 was dieing and dieing. Then stupid lame fucked up massacre came along and gave it the final kick and pretty much killed q3 all together. Well except for the noobs, campers and cheaters since they seem to like them very much. Good players get banned and have nowhere to play. You can't even set up a scrim there because if you post an ip you will be banned. lol And lots and lots of other shit, not even talking about their horrible config.
There has to happen a LOT to get back what used to be.
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:32 pm

ParaPeet wrote:
Yeh I miss it too. I'll be happy to host a server but I don't really see it will ever be used. The old Lost server hasn't been used for months.
And yeh, q3 was dieing and dieing. Then stupid lame fucked up massacre came along and gave it the final kick and pretty much killed q3 all together. Well except for the noobs, campers and cheaters since they seem to like them very much. Good players get banned and have nowhere to play. You can't even set up a scrim there because if you post an ip you will be banned. lol And lots and lots of other shit, not even talking about their horrible config.
There has to happen a LOT to get back what used to be.
Its true peet because of that server they got banned such a noob server sad
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:22 am

So what are you guys up to, what you doing to replace your Quake III time?
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Well I drink :P
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:40 am

alien vs predator!
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:50 pm

:o
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:00 am

I scrolled around here in lost forum and just realised. It has been 4 years since Lost was created isnt that great? :D now its 1 of the biggest AND oldest clubs around today and we are still around even tho the forum is dead xD

Actually of how dead it is I'm not even sure anyone will read this. Sooo.................................................... is it ok if i spam a bit? like um welll

Spam

Spam

Spam

and

Spam

will i get someone out there in the world come on here and Spam

Spam

Spam

Spam

me back?

Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:01 am

it was worth a try :(
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:15 am

I read it!! Hello Lost people :P you are definitly what I call lost we can't find you here.
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:06 am

Hi guys how are you? I miss you guys sad pc crashed sad
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:30 pm

yuvaaaaaaa where u been?? we miss u tooo :D
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:30 pm

Shell wrote:
I read it!! Hello Lost people :P you are definitly what I call lost we can't find you here.

haha :D so true xD
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:34 am

oh
Back to top Go down
Own3r

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Hey gaiz, bet no one remembers meh huehue. Seriously some of you guys still play Q3? and Uzi why did you leave my life :'(
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:26 pm

yea i dont remember u xD and uzy is busy with facebook nowadays =/
Back to top Go down
Ar1

Ar1

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:14 pm

who the f.... are u Owner idno I dont remeber u :O but I remeber lost wife <3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(   I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :( Empty

Back to top Go down

I MISSS YAAA LOSTTT :(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lost Club :: News-
Jump to: