Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup.

Go down 
+3
Ar1
Lost*Wife
ParaPeet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ParaPeet
Admin

Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup. Empty
PostSubject: Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup.   Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:23 am

I was replying on the following post.
http://q3reloaded.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=391&page=2
The screenshot version is here: http://s10.postimage.org/ibomq0u07/reloadedlol.jpg incase posts get deleted which wouldn't surprise me.

Since my reply is important to other Lost members I will post it here. Because my reply got rejected. (I have no idea why because it was a decent post)
Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup. Lolturk

Quote :
I am not sure what "people with friends" have to do with anything here.... This is a bit random.

I am very happy we see the world in a different way. And I am also happy we at least agree on that people will see this case very clearly.

As you suggested, I will comment on something else to make my "show" funnier.

[10:54] Silasq: and he said to me
[10:54] Silasq: that I should leave wKn
[10:54] Silasq: because all clans, clubs where is gaara are suspected and members may be out from cup also

Gaara is in Lost among 150 other members who now maybe be out of the cup also. GFG in reloading q3 with your god complex.

Since gaara and wasted are part of Lost you might not be able to participate in the reloaded cup anymore. We will not kick gaara or wasted for stupidity like this. What you do next is all up to you. I figured I would just give you all a fair warning since you probably don't know about this and you have nothing to do with it. I wish it was different, but we can't control the stupidity of other people. So leave or stay, it is all up to you :)

ps. The cheating topics on the reloaded forum are now moderated. It means that if you post a cheater there a moderator has to decide if your post will be posted or not. So they decide who gets caught cheating or not. Our cheater section on our forum is open for everybody and won't be sencored. So if you catch a cheater which q3reloaded doesn't want people to find out about. Feel free to post it here.

Anyway. Feel free to do as you like. Lost still beat 's you guys/girls.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup.   Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:09 am

I agree. TURK and his rules are really stupid. Banning clubs from playing on the cup just coz wasted and gaara are in them isnt really a good idea.

As we are about 150 members, all i can say is good luck ^^

Oh btw, I cant wait for quake to be "reloaded" lol

PS! If you guys have any questions then feel free to ask. And if you would like to leave the club to be able to play on the cup then do so. But I just recommend you to think twice.
Back to top Go down
Ar1

Ar1

PostSubject: Re: Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup.   Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:28 pm

<3 huhuh :P
Back to top Go down
yuva

yuva

PostSubject: Re: Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup.   Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:21 pm

This simply nonsense we wont miss Lost Club ever smile
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup.   Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:20 am

GARAA AND WASTED ARE MEMBERS OF LOST?! :P
and lost won't bev forgotten!:P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup.   Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup. EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:13 am

yea they are and i agree beat
Back to top Go down
lemonz

PostSubject: Re: Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup.   Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup. EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:19 am

gay

jk
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup.   Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup. EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 pm

So, most of the cup is gone now?
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup.   Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup. EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:35 am

I seriously have no idea. My team; killzor, navi equinox and i still got 3 games left. If Turk makes a post that we have to schedule a time and gives us a team to play vs then i guess he has gotten confused and fucked up the rules.
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup.   Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup. EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:08 pm

My best guess is he found out he had to kick 4 teams out of the cup. So didn't do it (yet) :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup.   Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup. EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:41 pm

ParaPeet wrote:
My best guess is he found out he had to kick 4 teams out of the cup. So didn't do it (yet) :P

haha :D sure didnt! he just made a post about what team my team will play against. So i guess he changed his mind? :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup.   Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost members we aware if you play in q3 reloaded cup.
Page 1 of 1