Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello everyone:) please read x

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

hello everyone:) please read x Empty
PostSubject: hello everyone:) please read x   hello everyone:) please read x EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:34 am

Hello people Razz 

How are you all, what are you lot up to nowadays?

I just wanted to say that I have joined a new club called eO, its filled with nice, fun and great people and I think you lot should join it :)

Im going to be finding scrims and all that for us, and u lot know im good at finding scrims ;)

to apply hit me up on xfire, if you dont have me on xfire its uzy1gangster.

eO has many servers (courtesy of ParaPeet, thanks peety!<3 and also MrgnU, thank you <3). Heres a list of them:

— 'eO.Club Official
62.67.42.47:27960 [DE] — 1v1, freezetag, ctf, ffa, defrag

— 'eO.Club Official #2 (mirror of official, this server contains milllion maps)
85.17.81.166:27965 [NL] — 1v1, freezetag, ctf, ffa, defrag

— 'eO.Club Freezer
109.247.110.148:27962 [NO] — only freezetag

— 'eO.Club Last Man Standing
109.247.110.148:27961 [NO] — only free for all (ffa), mod: only 1 player can win round, all dead players must spec till next round start (it's like freezetag, but with no melting and no teams)

— 'eO.Club MuckleBall
109.247.110.148:27964 [NO] — only free for all (ffa), mod: 1 player has a "muckleball", that thing gives you flight, battle suit, quad, speed, regeneration, so you are like a superplayer... if you kill muckleball-owner, you get muckleball

— 'eO.Club Tag Me!
109.247.110.148:27963 [NO] — special mod, no guns, only gauntlet, no one can attack except one player. This player has quad and its "Hunter", all other players are "Ducks", Hunter must kill them. When Hunter kills Ducks, he become Duck and dead player become Hunter. Mod about "running away", quiet funny thing.

I hope we can meet up in the arena some time

Love you all beat

-UzY-gAnGsTeR
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone:) please read x   hello everyone:) please read x EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:19 pm

lies, it only contains about 3000 maps or something :P
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone:) please read x   hello everyone:) please read x EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:55 pm

i would rather chop peets cock off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello everyone:) please read x   hello everyone:) please read x Empty

Back to top Go down

hello everyone:) please read x
Page 1 of 1