Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost*Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Obl!v!on

Obl!v!on

Lost*Video Empty
PostSubject: Lost*Video   Lost*Video EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Hi Folks :D

As I discovered that making fragmovies is quite interesting, I wanted to know if you would be interested that u would appear in a fragmovie :D I've already done a fragmovie for StFu, so why not Lost? ^^

Well, all I'm asking is: a demo of you, but as railgun only is a bit repetitive, I would like to have demos with wonderful frag rows, dble frags/triple/x frags xD or reflexeless frags (mostly called like "luck frags") or gaunt frags' :D To resume everything: Special frags! xD Various maps preferred :) (please mention which map u used if unofficial map). Please name ur demo like this example: phoenix.q3dm7.dm3 :D so I can put titles for fragmakers ;)

As for my part, I'll record all of you in 1024x768 at 50 FPS high quality with, if I can, Nemesis Client activated and various Cvars with Metal Music (I'll put Industrial I think --> Crossbreed, Static-X, Sybreed, A Dark Halo...) :D

Please send your demos on my mailbox ^^ I'll save precious time if I don't need to dwonload from megaupload for example, like you to upload... ^^ --> Mail @ This is not my msn mail, in case if you want to add me... ^^

Well, hope to see some nice frags coming from you all :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

Lost*Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost*Video   Lost*Video EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Sounds good :P Erm i will need to make a demo or 2 :P Erm if you want recording i can do it at 125 fps easy ? :o Just an offer :P
Back to top Go down
Obl!v!on

Obl!v!on

Lost*Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost*Video   Lost*Video EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:03 pm

Fraps can't record that fast :p but I go at 1000 fps (top limit) if u want... ^^ xD (Ati Radeon HD 4850 1G powaa :D) it's just for fluidity :)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

Lost*Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost*Video   Lost*Video EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Fraps can record that fast.. :P You just set the frame cap yourself :P

I got 9800gtx+ :D
Back to top Go down
Obl!v!on

Obl!v!on

Lost*Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost*Video   Lost*Video EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:52 pm