Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :(

Go down 
+2
Esquire
DC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DC

'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :( Empty
PostSubject: 'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :(   'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :( EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:49 pm

:D ;) APRIL FOOL ;) :D
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: 'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :(   'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :( EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:52 am

Esquire wrote:
booooo!
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :(   'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :( EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 am

ColOur Yesterday at 11:49 pm

You posted this 11 mins before it was too late and you become the biggest fool on the planet :P Good job xD
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: 'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :(   'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :( EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:52 pm

Ye, I didnt have time before to come to this forum or I didnt plan that I will fool u Quake people. So when I came here, and suddenly thought to fool u people, then I did! ;)
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: 'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :(   'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :( EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:52 pm

so funny?
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: 'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :(   'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :( EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:56 pm

dickhead! wznt meant to be funny iznit. The point of April fool is to fool ppl. So u jus gt fooled prick! ;) n btw retire 4rm ur gay musicz... its soso dry lyk u. full stop
Back to top Go down
Esquire

Esquire

PostSubject: Re: 'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :(   'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :( EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:36 am

last minute prank
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: 'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :(   'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :( EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:24 am

lol l dont know why l clicked on this topic.. xD
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: 'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :(   'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :( EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:23 pm

hmm.. interesting... NOT. Colour.. why call urslef colour when u act so dull.. haha
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :(   'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :( EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:32 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
lol l dont know why l clicked on this topic.. xD

Likewise :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Husband

Lost*Husband

PostSubject: Re: 'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :(   'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :( EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:02 am

Esquire wrote:
Esquire wrote:
booooo!
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: 'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :(   'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :( EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :(   'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :( Empty

Back to top Go down

'DC|POWER dropped due to suspected cheating... :(
Page 1 of 1