Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention!!

Go down 
+6
Lost*Wife
Shell
ParaPeet
Redbaron
Sh4bbY
FaHaD
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shell
Admin

Attention!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention!!   Attention!! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 6:10 am

I KNOW :D
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!   Attention!! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:54 am

so what is the answer..?
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!   Attention!! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:13 pm

the answer is that everybody knows nothing :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!   Attention!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:39 am

i know somethings .... :o
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!   Attention!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:33 am

that might be nothing.. xD
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!   Attention!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:10 pm

So... somebody knows that nobody knows anything about nothing. But if somebody knows something but everybody knows nothing and turtle thinks he knows something. But wife thinks its just nothing. But fahad wants to know who knows something, but nobody knows. THEN WHO THE FLYING F*CK KNOWS ANYTING?!?!?!

YOU GUYS ARE TO FREAKING CONFUSING!

LOCK THE TOPIC! :(
Back to top Go down
Ex!le

Ex!le

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!   Attention!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Errr forgot to take the stress pills para? :)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!   Attention!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:23 pm

ParaPeet wrote:
So... somebody knows that nobody knows anything about nothing. But if somebody knows something but everybody knows nothing and turtle thinks he knows something. But wife thinks its just nothing. But fahad wants to know who knows something, but nobody knows. THEN WHO THE FLYING F*CK KNOWS ANYTING?!?!?!

YOU GUYS ARE TO FREAKING CONFUSING!

LOCK THE TOPIC! :(

Nah first l want to make something clear.. :P

You said that somebody knows that nobody knows anything about nothing. but the truth is, somebody knows that anybody can know anything about nothing when theres something to know which is nothing. So yeah, we know nothing when the other knows something about anything but its still nothing.. :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!   Attention!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:36 pm

*bang RIP Ed :o
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!   Attention!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:42 am

what.... the...... FCK???? loll i did not get that...
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!   Attention!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:47 pm

me neither! hahahahuhuhuhhehehehehihihihi :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!   Attention!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:54 am

Basically.. the confusing section caused me to get so crazy over trying to understand that i shot myself, which of course lead me to a horrific death :P

Better explanation ? :O
Back to top Go down
FaHaD

FaHaD

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!   Attention!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:38 pm

jus lock this topic lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention!!   Attention!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3