Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>Lost*!nk/<-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DC

>Lost*!nk/<- Empty
PostSubject: >Lost*!nk/<-   >Lost*!nk/<- EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:56 pm

Dont know if I should complain about this guy, but the reason behind is this...

He locks team even though it is not a scrim... Like I wanted to go on other team, but he thought him and milky are the best or whatever, so he locked team and played against 4 of us..

2ndly I was playing in the server today..he made me spect because of my lag and also bcoz my name was UnnamedPlayer.. Wen I askd him, 'so laggers are not allowed to play in this server', and he replied 'no' :S

Edit: Just now, he is hiding in ref and changed his name to UnnamedPlayer and saying 'omg I am laggi' :P
Back to top Go down
!nk

!nk

>Lost*!nk/<- Empty
PostSubject: Re: >Lost*!nk/<-   >Lost*!nk/<- EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:10 pm

first i dont talk u that laggers dont can play on server...i said no...and then i write "they can" if u cant see :)

second...i play with big 1vs1 cuz we wait for ppls to scrim...i dont kick u when u play...i just force u to spect cuz first idk whos unnamed player...we play scrim...

Edit: Just now, he is hiding in ref and changed his name to UnnamedPlayer and saying 'omg I am laggi' Razz

and dunno how could i hiding on server...when i write with with para on xf...and he see that i havent q icon near nick :)

think first...next write

thats all of me
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

>Lost*!nk/<- Empty
PostSubject: Re: >Lost*!nk/<-   >Lost*!nk/<- EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Well... Yeh I found out there was a bit of trouble.
He has just been reffing for the first time since 2 months ago so there were some issues.
But I just had a talk with him and ensured everything will be alright. So we will just watch it for a few days to see how everything goes. If there will be more complaints then I guess we will have to change the password again. But I hope everything will be alright. We do want !nk as ref because he is one of the most active players in scrims right now.
So, !nk just be carefull with how you ref, get to know your binds and everything will be fine. :)
Back to top Go down
DC

>Lost*!nk/<- Empty
PostSubject: Re: >Lost*!nk/<-   >Lost*!nk/<- EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Ye GL ;)
And lagging iznt my fault lol.. I asked Shell and many others about it and did wat I can.. but still I lag :( And I use the name UnnamedPlayer cuz Im inactive atm and also when I dont want ppl to knw itz me and also wen I prank ppl :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

>Lost*!nk/<- Empty
PostSubject: Re: >Lost*!nk/<-   >Lost*!nk/<- Empty

Back to top Go down

>Lost*!nk/<-
Page 1 of 1