Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Milky Way warned.

Go down 
+4
Obl!v!on
Lost*EDi
Shell
ParaPeet
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ParaPeet
Admin

Milky Way warned. Empty
PostSubject: Milky Way warned.   Milky Way warned. EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:42 pm

Milky Way this is your final warning. You have been showing really stupid behaviour. You have kicked me after a scrim before because you lost and cried like a little girl. You keep bragging and bragging about how pro you are supposed to be, and you want to kick ari out of qD because he supposely isn't good enough. Because qD is "to win", but if that was really the case then maybe you should leave qD too.
Well this part was just personal. :) Now the next thing. You were tag stealing even though other people have been tag stealing and have been warned a lot of times. On top of that you were starting to talk like a total noob with that nickname, to make the clan look bad even though it kinda only showed how much of a noob YOU really are. Ironicly you also had the nickname noob so at last least part of the name did fit you.
And stealing out of all tags... you steal the tag of a clan 2 of the 3 leaders of Lost are in. Well done. If I see you do one more thing that isn't appropriate I will kick you out of Lost.

Pz

Milky Way warned. Milkyway
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

Milky Way warned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Way warned.   Milky Way warned. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:19 am

Erm was this to do with Xen or Lost, just ur ss is of Xen...

But anyway yeh it is an offence and we don't want you to do it. Particularly skillwise when you are most probably putting that player to shame.
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Milky Way warned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Way warned.   Milky Way warned. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Ok para you are right he did very wrong but one thing i say to you! Don't ever ever say this : then maybe you should leave qD too. And milky aint noob. In fact you dont even know him verywell.. He is fucking cool person. And anyways I was then on server, and i know wat happened.. All XeN's was fucking to milkownage!
And I think that was fucking annoying, but he still did wrong, anyways I hope too that he dont do it again. Cuz I dont want him out!

And Para, don't take that person^^ I'm not fucking with you:D
Back to top Go down
Obl!v!on

Obl!v!on

Milky Way warned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Way warned.   Milky Way warned. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:11 pm

Didn't know Milky as that type of person :S

C'est quoi ce bordel? xD
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

Milky Way warned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Way warned.   Milky Way warned. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Well there are more people in Lost that I don't like, but I all treat them the same. I only warned him for tag stealing, like I warned the other people for tag stealing. The noob behaviour... hmmm yeh more people do that at times, but I didn't say anything about it before.
Now I will tell you exactly what happened and why I call him a noob to explain my comments. I was scrimming against him, and he was body camping badly. Which I personally already think is quite noob, but okay. Anyway, it was 24 - 22 for them, my teammate was shot and I was the only one left. She was shot in quad and they were still body camping badly like they did the whole game. So, naturally I figured I would wait in back hallway because they were waiting for me in quad. After a minute or so he PAUSED the game and told me to come melt my teammate and to come looking for them... COME ON! This is just rediculous, they were body camping the whole game, and appearently they liked to camp THAT badly that they paused the game for it to tell me I should go find them because they were camping and didn't come looking for me.

Anyway, naturally I didn't and I stayed in back hallway. My teammate auto melted (in a 2v2 :S) and we pwned them 25 - 24. After that game he kicked us both from the server. I don't really care much about how good he plays or how bad he plays, but these kind of things makes somebody definetly a noob in my eyes. Camp like a noob, die like a noob. And on the XeN server I just returned the favour by kicking him when he won (only camping on the top floor in dm17 ofcourse). He had it coming.
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Milky Way warned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Way warned.   Milky Way warned. EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Ok, i see :O
Back to top Go down
Obl!v!on

Obl!v!on

Milky Way warned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Way warned.   Milky Way warned. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:15 am

There is a Ref Abuse here... Probably Lost Leaders should change it and choose ppl who deserve to get it :) (like ppl involved for Lost, which are active, nice, not primitive etc :D)

Well, it's just an idea to avoid things happening like that...
Back to top Go down
N!eNoR

N!eNoR

Milky Way warned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Way warned.   Milky Way warned. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:21 am

Obl!v!on wrote:
There is a Ref Abuse here... Probably Lost Leaders should change it and choose ppl who deserve to get it :) (like ppl involved for Lost, which are active, nice, not primitive etc :D)

Well, it's just an idea to avoid things happening like that...

errrmm it was on xen server not lost XD
and dont say anything bout ref abusin these days ahahaha
Back to top Go down
Obl!v!on

Obl!v!on

Milky Way warned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Way warned.   Milky Way warned. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:30 am

ah sorry xD
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

Milky Way warned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Way warned.   Milky Way warned. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:09 am

Milky have ref on XeN server? :O :D
Back to top Go down
maggot

Milky Way warned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Way warned.   Milky Way warned. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:41 pm

well i think (if its true what u say) that what milky did is totally inpropriet behaviour.... if u camp.... u should understand that others might camp to.... fucking mofos camp.... i hate em.... see them all the time at H$ public.... but that if u then pause because some1 is blowing up ur plans. its the same thing if ppl come from behind u and shoot u and u pause the game and say: thats not fare, u need to come in front of me, when im crouhing behind corner!....
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

Milky Way warned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Way warned.   Milky Way warned. EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:33 pm

maggot wrote:
its the same thing if ppl come from behind u and shoot u and u pause the game and say: thats not fare, u need to come in front of me, when im crouhing behind corner!....

Hahaha xD
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

Milky Way warned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Way warned.   Milky Way warned. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:39 pm

LMAO n1 :D
Back to top Go down
w00t

Milky Way warned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Way warned.   Milky Way warned. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:29 am

lol i tahugh milky was one of the "grown ups" in q3 guess i was wrong :s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Milky Way warned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milky Way warned.   Milky Way warned. Empty

Back to top Go down

Milky Way warned.
Page 1 of 1