Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gotenks kicked because of wallhack.

Go down 
+4
maggot
FuCk3R
Sh4bbY
ParaPeet
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ParaPeet
Admin

Gotenks kicked because of wallhack. Empty
PostSubject: Gotenks kicked because of wallhack.   Gotenks kicked because of wallhack. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:07 pm

You have been warned by wife when you joined Lost because you had a suspiscious background. You couldn't "remember" your previous names, and your clanmates were obvious cheaters. I have specced you quite a few times and you seemed to be clean. Now I just saw the topic on H$ on http://www.hsclan.namepad.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3376 and the demo on http://era.noghost.net/html/files/gotenks.dm3. And this is obvious wallhack. Personally I really don't get WHY the hell you cheat because you do seem to have some skill in you, this is really sad if you ask me.

Anyway, pz. If you change you mind about your cheating habbit feel free to come to the Lost server again, but if you still cheat expect a kickban.
Back to top Go down
Sh4bbY

Sh4bbY

PostSubject: Re: Gotenks kicked because of wallhack.   Gotenks kicked because of wallhack. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Olalalalalala

Well he deserves it and so far evryone has said u hack...
one question...how the hell has he found a hack which works with ng 155?
think we need a 166 soon
and para wtf?
why dont u just ban him?
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: Gotenks kicked because of wallhack.   Gotenks kicked because of wallhack. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:32 am

Back to top Go down
maggot

PostSubject: Re: Gotenks kicked because of wallhack.   Gotenks kicked because of wallhack. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 am

gosh....
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Gotenks kicked because of wallhack.   Gotenks kicked because of wallhack. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:30 pm

Shabbyy wrote:

one question...how the hell has he found a hack which works with ng 155?
think we need a 166 soon

yea l want to know that too =/
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotenks kicked because of wallhack.   Gotenks kicked because of wallhack. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:24 am

There are just still cheats out there that still work, even with antibot.
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Gotenks kicked because of wallhack.   Gotenks kicked because of wallhack. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:29 pm

yes ng doesnt detect all wh's but the bigger problem is af since its a seperate program that has nothing to do with q3

anyway what was his past? cuz in the joining topic there were no pst names listed
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotenks kicked because of wallhack.   Gotenks kicked because of wallhack. EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:24 pm

He "can't remember" his previous names and his previous xfire login and password.
Back to top Go down
w00t

PostSubject: Re: Gotenks kicked because of wallhack.   Gotenks kicked because of wallhack. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:50 am

ParaPeet wrote:
He "can't remember" his previous names and his previous xfire login and password.

ahh i like the usage of the " " :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotenks kicked because of wallhack.   Gotenks kicked because of wallhack. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:21 pm

w00t wrote:
ParaPeet wrote:

ahh i like the usage of the " " :P

Yeh it looks pretty :D <3
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Gotenks kicked because of wallhack.   Gotenks kicked because of wallhack. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:21 pm

I told to wifey that he hax, I even show her a demo but she still took him in :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotenks kicked because of wallhack.   Gotenks kicked because of wallhack. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotenks kicked because of wallhack.
Page 1 of 1