Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTENTION JERKS

Go down 
+17
lostjoint
->A$D
Lost*Wife
dark-railer
Callipp0
Redbaron
wracko
FaHaD
horse
uzy_gangster
HUNTER
Sh4bbY
Lost*EDi
Ex!le
Shell
w00t
ParaPeet
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
wracko

wracko

ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:10 pm

spark that can happen only on google xD
shell u arent alone, spark will go to surgery and be your shemale friend xD
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:58 am

oh well that makes everything alright then :)
Back to top Go down
Redbaron

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:32 am

ahh how sweet u think i am special :$

i think i love u ;)

u big gay :p
Back to top Go down
dark-railer

PostSubject: R.e ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:57 am

wife is right......i seen a few of the members taking the piss out of some russian guy who didnt know how to melt and because his time was bigger than his points , not mentioning any names (uzy!) xD
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:55 pm

dark-railer wrote:
wife is right......i seen a few of the members taking the piss out of some russian guy who didnt know how to melt and because his time was bigger than his points , not mentioning any names (uzy!) xD

The guy wouldnt melt me and when i said to melt he said fuck you to me :(

Yay im not on the list :D
Some people are twice on the list does that mean they are even more gay? :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 am

i dont know why that made me right but thanks, l guess :P
Back to top Go down
dark-railer

PostSubject: R.e ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:41 am

lol...xD :)
Back to top Go down
->A$D

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:21 pm

wracko wrote:
the following list of ppl that were gay..and not! :
2. Shell is transex
3. ParaPeet is gay, clean his ass with fingers (shell's cumshot)
IF U READ HERE U ARE GAY,TWICE...

0_o
Back to top Go down
lostjoint

PostSubject: As a leader of a clan i get what he means   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:23 pm

You know we have a code of conduct and it results in punishment of those who are
breaking that code. Treating people badly and being basically an asshole makes everyone in the
club look bad.
just my opinion
Lost*Joint
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:25 am

lostjoint wrote:
You know we have a code of conduct and it results in punishment of those who are
breaking that code. Treating people badly and being basically an asshole makes everyone in the
club look bad.
just my opinion
Lost*Joint
who are you? :S
Back to top Go down
lostjoint

PostSubject: Re: Who are uou?   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:30 am

I am Ganjagod founder and owner of F20F clan
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:33 am

lostjoint wrote:
I am Ganjagod founder and owner of F20F clan
Okay is this you:}F20F{Raz3r*L* on my xfire? or you're probably the other leader
Back to top Go down
lostjoint

PostSubject: not Razer   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:35 am

Razer is no longer f20f he has been giving the clan a bad name and i i have run out of chances to give him
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:39 am

lostjoint wrote:
Razer is no longer f20f he has been giving the clan a bad name and i i have run out of chances to give him
oh okay but i still dont know you but hopefully we can change that by meeting up in lost server some time :p
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:49 am

lostjoint wrote:
club look bad.
just my opinion
Lost*Joint

You know we do show respect to each other coz we all know each other and have fun together. So about the gay thing, this is lost lol. We joke around all the time, u will see and get used to it :D

btw if u dont like it and someone says it to u then just tell them to stop and if they dont then just tell 1 of the leaders
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:29 am

lostjoint wrote:

o.O
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:33 am

testing testing
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:35 am

testing number 2
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:49 am

3 in here, any1 bets?
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:53 am

nope only took 2 tests :p
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:16 am

Were they succesful tests?
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:40 am

1st test no so 2nd test was required :P
Back to top Go down
lostjoint

PostSubject: testing???   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:04 am

DANG IF I HAD KNOWN I WOULD HAVE STUDIED NOW I WILL FAIL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sh@dy

Sh@dy

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:27 am

i dont wanna make a new topic. I have a one question only. Anyone kicked me from Lost? And if answer is 'yes' i got 2nd question 'why?'. :)
Back to top Go down
Oups

Oups

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:23 am

You are again in the xfire's group and you are members on this forum
so i don't think that you have kick lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION JERKS   ATTENTION JERKS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION JERKS
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next