Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
killing*spree

10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy Empty
PostSubject: 10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy   10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:51 pm

hello there!
not many of u know me.... but i know about you're club :D and i know para, nienor and mart is on my xfire..haven't spoken to him in ages though...
btw
...sup mart?!
<3 Nienor!
hi paraaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! :D

just wanted to say hi to u all ... and hope to see u all around sometime :) ... i'ma visit ur server some more!
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy   10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Hey spreeeeeeee!

Welcome to our forum.
Don't play a/w to much, you might end up just as noob as gold :(.
And when that happens... You might as well start playing WoW because then all hope is lost. :P
Back to top Go down
killing*spree

PostSubject: Re: 10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy   10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:34 pm

:o
lies!!! i'll never play WOW!!! ... that game is just too gay ... sigh at the bastards that play it :P

i don't think i have much of a career with a/w... besides the fact that i suck at it, i just don't like it that much :/
i feel sorry for gold :(
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy   10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:05 am

all weapons is the game of skill to be honest.
Id say WoW is more a railers fortay.
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: 10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy   10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:52 am

-_-' I play WoW. And it does require skill. I'm sure I can rape all of u niggers in pvp.
Back to top Go down
killing*spree

PostSubject: Re: 10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy   10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:09 am

Shell wrote:
all weapons is the game of skill to be honest.
Id say WoW is more a railers fortay.

it's true, a/w is skill.... i just suck at it so i'm a sore loser! :D

only the weak leave railing to play wow! :P
Back to top Go down
N!eNoR

N!eNoR

PostSubject: Re: 10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy   10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:48 am

omg omg omg spree is here how you doingg girlll I missed you so much lately :o I cant stay awake like I used to so I cant catch you most of the timeee :( you should reach me to talk someday we have so many things to talk bout :P
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy   10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:40 am

Rite wrote:
-_-' I play WoW.

lol :P
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: 10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy   10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Im sure everyone saying "WoW doesn't require any skill." Has never played it.
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy   10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:21 am

Rite wrote:
Im sure everyone saying "WoW doesn't require any skill." Has never played it.

Agreed, however i dont play it as i feel its more my avatar doing all the fighting rather than me controlling it. MMORPGS are kinda all like that which sucks a bit.
Back to top Go down
killing*spree

PostSubject: Re: 10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy   10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:55 pm

N!eNoR wrote:
omg omg omg spree is here how you doingg girlll I missed you so much lately :o I cant stay awake like I used to so I cant catch you most of the timeee :( you should reach me to talk someday we have so many things to talk bout :P

:o :o :o :o
Nienor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my darling sweety!
i've missed u more :(
i came to your forums to look for you ...so sad that you can't play like before :(
we have lots to talk about!!! i hope to see you online soon! miss u babe :) <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy   10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy Empty

Back to top Go down

10 character limit for title is way gayyyyyy
Page 1 of 1