Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??

Go down 
+8
Ceko
Rite
->A$D
Callipp0
ParaPeet
Shell
Lost*EDi
Lost*Wife
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:46 pm

Ok, l have seen a lot of people talking about this club about how we are recruiting too fast and that the only thing we are good at is english. Well l wanna know now why this is coming up now when our recruiting system has been the same for ages?

So well yea if you think that this club is the worst club in quake 3 arena or that its the best club that has ever been made then please post your opinion to make this club better!

PS. Please be honest.

Last edited by Lost*Wife on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Well this club is good because, no1 takes clubs so serious as clans.. And as its not so hard to become full, its ok too cause "not so skilled" players have chance to play with "better" players etc.. :D
In my opinion this is very good club =) btw wifey ur colors sux again :S pink was more hotter
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Lost*EDi wrote:
btw wifey ur colors sux again :S pink was more hotter

I KNOW! i keep telling parapeet and shell but they dont understand :( :(
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Hey when did i say no ! xD and yeh this is good oppurtunities to bring new people into the game who perhaps would leave. cos there is a lot of like experienced people abt and not so many noobs cos the game is gettig old. :P so yeh this gives the noobs a chance to get with it :)
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Well, personally I think the way we do it is good. We make lots of people happy that get to join so they can play some games too. And yeh I have seen those comments before too from other players, noob club and stuff like that. They must have felt really good about themselves when they got pwned. :)
I do agree that the 5 fpm guidelines kinda vanished, but yeh its hard to keep track of everybody with so many applications all the time.
And the thing is, we are the biggest club in the arena, we have some very skilled players and some new ones. Anyway, everybody often finds himself in the position he cant scrim with his/her clan, when you are in Lost you don't often have that problem during european times.
And yeh if people in the club have trouble with it, they don't have to play if they don't want to. Simple as that. :)
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Oh yeh, thxs for making me straight again wifey. I started to hit on turtle with that pink name :(
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:36 pm

Im happy u agree on that coz well we all 3 leaders did work hard everyday to make this club this big, coz well l dont think any1 would want to reply and look after 100 joining applications? but yeh l dont have anything against that coz lm having fun and lm sure that a lot of the members do too.

PS. A lot of clubs and clans leaders gives up just after they see that they are getting tired of being a leader and that too much hackers in club/clan or something which makes them not interested to take care of it anymore. But lm happy that we didnt give up coz lost club wouldnt have been the club it is today :D

ParaPeet wrote:
Oh yeh, thxs for making me straight again wifey. I started to hit on turtle with that pink name :(

haha yea l noticed xD your welcome :D
Back to top Go down
Callipp0

Callipp0

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:12 pm

agree mostly with what have been said. imo its a good thing lost exists as it is. Just a note on the "easy club" notion: easy does not mean without standarts and imo this club has some good standarts, especially about the attitude and the "its just a game, take it ez" mood (unlike some so called "pro" clans).
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:38 am

yeh it was kinda creepy all the love poems from para :(
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:44 am

Shell going waayyyy off topic :P

Keep posting your comments even if its the same coz well we still want to know everyones opinion about this, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
->A$D

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:36 pm

i think everything is fine with this club everyone can join and develop their skills and play for fun
Only one thing that bothers me is para i mean buri and his hacks :/
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:33 am

I think lost is a fag club which does give asd a pink color but not me. Fu faggots.
Back to top Go down
Ceko

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:10 am

lol i want pink too!
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:57 am

Rite wrote:
I think lost is a fag club which does give asd a pink color but not me. Fu faggots.

lol ask ASD what l told him before giving him the pink color before u talk too much...
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 am

i was really on topic its abt this club... The poems he gave me.. :P and u do realise that become pink, as i established in other topic, was for people who wish to achieve retard status :P
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:11 am

Yay Im pink. Love you guys now.
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:25 am

Rite wrote:

=/ u should say sorry for calling us faggots instead lol
Back to top Go down
Ceko

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Thx for pink color ;]
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:11 pm

np :)
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Well, my personal opinion is.... I don't think rite is man enough to be pink. :(
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
Rite wrote:

=/ u should say sorry for calling us faggots instead lol

Naw, your fault for not giving me pink sooner. lolol.
Back to top Go down
->A$D

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Well i dont wanna be pink anymore change me back to black kthnx
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:46 pm

nice try wise guy :P
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:27 am

->A$D wrote:

But pink looks so good on you :(
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:31 am

ParaPeet wrote:
->A$D wrote:

But pink looks so good on you :(

haha true :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??   WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST?? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LOST??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next