Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PWNT!! websites :X

Go down 
+3
Wasted
ParaPeet
FuCk3R
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PWNT!! websites :X Empty
PostSubject: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:59 pm

post the sites u pwn ur bitches with muhahah

www.meatspin (for para <3)
www.own3d.es (i know wifey loves this :X)
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:56 pm

FuCk3R wrote:

Noob @ the first hyperlink since it isnt even a website since its not even an FQDN. So you fail. What makes you fail even more is that these kind of websites weren't funny 15 years ago, and they still aren't. They are prolly a bunch of stupid popups where you have to keep clicking "ok" untill infinity or some stupid window that keeps moving around so you can't close it and you have to look at old grandpas performing gay sex. Or something else similar lame. "hahaha". And then most people think you have to close your webbrowser via the task manager or something. But ofcourse you can just turn off javascript, so it just stops and you aren't a "bitch who gets pwned" but you pwn his extremely funny joke right back.
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:39 am

ParaPeet wrote:
FuCk3R wrote:

Noob @ the first hyperlink since it isnt even a website since its not even an FQDN. So you fail. What makes you fail even more is that these kind of websites weren't funny 15 years ago, and they still aren't. They are prolly a bunch of stupid popups where you have to keep clicking "ok" untill infinity or some stupid window that keeps moving around so you can't close it and you have to look at old grandpas performing gay sex. Or something else similar lame. "hahaha". And then most people think you have to close your webbrowser via the task manager or something. But ofcourse you can just turn off javascript, so it just stops and you aren't a "bitch who gets pwned" but you pwn his extremely funny joke right back.

sober nab get some beer in ya
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:22 am

hahaha, nice fail for adam.
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:00 am

Wasted wrote:
hahaha, nice fail for adam.

it's in spam section u cant fail there <3
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:24 am

ParaPeet wrote:
FuCk3R wrote:

+ task manager u just terminate the process and all is happy again :o
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:35 am

Yeh but if you use mozilla firefox, it automatically restores it to the page it was last closed on Unexpectedly >.>
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:45 am

not if u tell it not to xD it asks you the question. Would you like to restore it to blablabla? thats where u say no :o
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:34 am

And if you had updated your firefox a few months ago :P Then you can also tell it which pages you want to restore. Turning off javascript is still the way to go though.
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:34 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:37 am

Dunno, when lady gave me the link i closed it with task manager>processes>end process but when i reopend Mozzila it automatically came back up
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:54 pm

uzy_gangster wrote:
Dunno, when lady gave me the link i closed it with task manager>processes>end process but when i reopend Mozzila it automatically came back up

after watching it for 20 mins :)
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:01 pm

lol, no thanks i have a life =D
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:44 pm

ParaPeet wrote:
FuCk3R wrote:

Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Lost*EDi wrote:
ParaPeet wrote:
FuCk3R wrote:

lol how can u quote something u dont even understand? duh
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:51 pm

FuCk3R wrote:
Lost*EDi wrote:
ParaPeet wrote:
FuCk3R wrote:

are ya stupid or stupid?
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Lost*EDi wrote:
FuCk3R wrote:
Lost*EDi wrote:
ParaPeet wrote:
FuCk3R wrote:

are ya stupid or stupid?

lol ?
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:04 am

I thought i said stop it?
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:08 am

Yeh cmon guys we're better than that <3
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:19 am

Shell wrote:

im willing to maybe if he would stop writing shit in every topic i post on every forum :)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:17 pm

but he didnt write anything wrong here? You commented on him quoting or something which is why i said stop. He is entitled to do that if he shares the same opinion as what para wrote, he hasn't done something wrong with this. You did start this one, but also he shouldnt have written back. Just please I said last time and I've told you both what I will do. I dont want to do that cos I like both of you, but its pointless just ignore each other..
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:44 pm

FuCk3R wrote:
Shell wrote:

im willing to maybe if he would stop writing shit in every topic i post on every forum :)

Give me 1 forum, where I posted shit abt you? please
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:15 pm

Shell wrote:
just ignore each other..

sounds good
Back to top Go down
->A$D

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:45 am

nice websites post more :)
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:37 am

->A$D wrote:
nice websites post more :)

u have all of them bookmarked anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWNT!! websites :X   PWNT!! websites :X Empty

Back to top Go down

PWNT!! websites :X
Page 1 of 1