Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another merky name stealer

Go down 
+7
*/asd/*
Lost*EDi
Rite
Shell
lost*mart
FuCk3R
uzy_gangster
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

Another merky name stealer Empty
PostSubject: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:44 am

Another Merky Name stealer, but with Lost Tag:-
[img]Another merky name stealer Merky[/img]
Made it a bit easier to see the name cause you couldnt see it before :-o

Last edited by uzy_gangster on Fri May 07, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:52 am

Fake big?
Another merky name stealer Fakebigcopy
1.He usually ends his name with /// in different colours, this guy only has 1 '/' at the end of his name
2.This guy is way too quiet, never responded or talked or anything.
3.He wasnt really as good as the real Big.
//Edit\\
IP removed ^^

Last edited by uzy_gangster on Wed May 19, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:11 am

detective uzy
Back to top Go down
lost*mart

lost*mart

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:18 am

Ohh my god, what did the police say?
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:31 am

lost*mart wrote:
Ohh my god, what did the police say?
They've got em both in custody and banning them from all q3 servers :)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:22 am

Big cant speak english ... thats why he wont have answered you and im not sure what u mean with the 3 colours thing.. :P

And yeh merky isnt lost so yeh that person is like double tag stealing :S
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:57 am

nobody cares
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Shell wrote:
Big cant speak english ... thats why he wont have answered you and im not sure what u mean with the 3 colours thing.. :P

Actually he can :P I talked with him
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Lost*EDi wrote:
Shell wrote:

I've talked with polaks that use google translate to talk English.
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:59 am

Rite wrote:
Lost*EDi wrote:
Shell wrote:

I've talked with polaks that use google translate to talk English.

So? :D Tirky does also :P
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:38 am

well for some months ago he couldn't really speak at all. Occasionally he would respond ":)" but yeh he could be using a translator if he talked to you. But i remember in quake he was wordless.
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:23 am

Hmm, yeh i could be mistaken, i'll remove the IP just in case
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:39 am

Update:
It was who i suspected, Jigsaw and i had a little chat and he agreed he wouldnt do it again, i'll remove your IP from this topic jig, ty for your honesty.
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:07 pm

bah.....im wasnt that tagstealer...: o
adam nkow when tagstealer arrived i was there before him.
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:19 pm

*/asd/* wrote:
bah.....im wasnt that tagstealer...: o
adam nkow when tagstealer arrived i was there before him.
wtf? You said to me on xfire before you was the tag-stealer and now you're saying you arent?
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:31 pm

what do u think? :|
Another merky name stealer Navtel12

Thank u uzy for the trust in me! :(
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:34 pm

okay so its not you, dont worry I'll make sure this guy gets banned when i see him, sorry for accusing you >:
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:54 am

again :S

Another merky name stealer Merky
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:37 am

just ban him? :D What server was that?
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:04 am

He was in >Lost*TDMserver/<- :D OUR ONE! :D ... btw hope you guys can see merky's name (didnt know how to brighten it... tried with paint.net to brighten but you still couldn's see the black writing)
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:39 pm

Well yeh true we should ban him but im just a poor user here so i will give parapeet or shell the job to do that :p

btw! dragoniz :o omg.... wtf??
Back to top Go down
Dark*E

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:57 pm

dun worry wife, we love problems; keeps us sharp ;] no rofl but it is pretty funny =D
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:27 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
Well yeh true we should ban him but im just a poor user here so i will give parapeet or shell the job to do that :p

:D :?
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:07 pm

Dr@Gon!Z wrote:
Lost*Wife wrote:

:D :?

eehhhhhh mmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmm i cant remember why i wrote that lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another merky name stealer   Another merky name stealer Empty

Back to top Go down

Another merky name stealer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next