Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mind the Gap!

Go down 
+5
Lost*Wife
Lost*EDi
FuCk3R
Wasted
Shell
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shell
Admin

Mind the Gap! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind the Gap!   Mind the Gap! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Well the first shelled creature is in fact a turtle. As you can see it has FLIPPERS! yes thats right para FLIPPERS for swimming. I have LEGS and FEET for WALKING as I am a TORTOISE. and yeh im not playing throw and catch anymore when the opponent has a driver and im catching :(
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind the Gap!   Mind the Gap! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Shell wrote:
Well the first shelled creature is in fact a turtle. As you can see it has FLIPPERS! yes thats right para FLIPPERS for swimming. I have LEGS and FEET for WALKING as I am a TORTOISE. and yeh im not playing throw and catch anymore when the opponent has a driver and im catching :(

Oh really? I am pretty sure the "teenage mutant ninja TURTLES" dont have flippers...
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind the Gap!   Mind the Gap! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:51 pm

No but Teenage mutant ninja turtle is infact pizzas called Donatello,Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael. The Donatello has kebab on it which is why its good :o
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Mind the Gap!   Mind the Gap! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:41 am

Wasted wrote:
Its a golf ball but nice try. <3
Im sorry!!! :pale:
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Mind the Gap!   Mind the Gap! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:43 pm

If theyre turtles, why should they be pizzas? Maybe the best turtle just always gets hyper or something thats why hes good :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Mind the Gap!   Mind the Gap! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:10 pm

NASTY NASTY TURTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, that mate owns asses
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: Mind the Gap!   Mind the Gap! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:43 pm

WHOA Awesome :D
Back to top Go down
Levi

Levi

PostSubject: Re: Mind the Gap!   Mind the Gap! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:47 am

ahahahahhahahaha n1
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Mind the Gap!   Mind the Gap! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:05 am

Shell wrote:
lolroflmaogtfo to me cos i wrote a very weird spelling prizes for who spots it xD

i got it!
Shell wrote:
dugs
And it was menna be ducks?
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mind the Gap!   Mind the Gap! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:29 am

no it was dugs :( leave me alone :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind the Gap!   Mind the Gap! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mind the Gap!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2