Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The next step. :x

Go down 
+3
FuCk3R
ParaPeet
Wasted
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wasted

Wasted

The next step. :x Empty
PostSubject: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:44 am

Okay lost, i think its come to the point in our blossoming relationship that we progress to the 'next' step. i was thinking like. make me a colour already!! i was thinking getting some yellow in the forums. or that hot pink. in exchange you will get .. well... <3 Love <3 xD

pleeeeeeeeeeeeease! x
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:12 am

What kind of "love" are we talking about here?
Back to top Go down
FuCk3R

FuCk3R

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:16 am

Wasted wrote:
make me a colour already!!

The next step. :x STFU_and_GTFO
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:34 am

ParaPeet wrote:
What kind of "love" are we talking about here?

You know what kind of love peet, the warm fussy kind. the one that gives you sweet dreams and happy thoughts.

Lol. and as a symbol of my love towards these forums i shall leave a <3 after every post xD <3
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:42 am

I think the heart thing might get slightly irritating :P but well i guess you can join the group gays the pinks :o How does that sound? :P
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Wasted wrote:

You know what kind of love peet, the warm fussy kind. the one that gives you sweet dreams and happy thoughts.
Yeah init rainy thats what its all about <3 <3 <3 spreadin the love!!
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:55 pm

Yayy! its all about the love! thankyouu <3
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Can I be black :D

Pink seems too gayish
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyMon May 24, 2010 4:05 pm

The thing is this is the problem as soon as one person asks... everyone else asks and it gets all confusing then :P and kinda defeats the objects of having groups in the first place :(
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Shell wrote:
The thing is this is the problem as soon as one person asks... everyone else asks and it gets all confusing then :P and kinda defeats the objects of having groups in the first place :(

thats why we said the members are only allowed to choose between pink, green and cyan..
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyTue May 25, 2010 1:50 am

they were special groups. there wasnt any choice for a member
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:04 am

I never said anything. :-o I am not changing peoples colors anyway. The person who thought of this stupid idea can do that. :D
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:36 am

<3 <3
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:43 am

np wasted ;) Glad you like your new gayer look :P
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:20 am

Lool!!!
Black is a hard colour

<3 BlAcK!!
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:46 am

Dr@Gon!Z wrote:
Lool!!!
Black is a hard colour

<3 BlAcK!!

and your not quite hard enough my friend. <3
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:47 am

Wasted wrote:
Dr@Gon!Z wrote:
Lool!!!
Black is a hard colour

<3 BlAcK!!

:D :P
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:51 am

Wasted wrote:
Its not hard to find you you're all over the place
The next step. :x Huge-rain-drop <33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next step. :x   The next step. :x Empty

Back to top Go down

The next step. :x
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum