Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paipai lost club =)

Go down 
+5
*/asd/*
lost*mart
Shell
uzy_gangster
Lost*EDi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost*EDi

Paipai lost club =) Empty
PostSubject: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:41 pm

Well, I am quiting it coz my slowrail clan doesnt allow clubs :S I've been here from start and I have alooooooooooooooot fun but bad moments too :S But while this time I improved damn much!
BIG THANKS TO LEADERS and I love you all =) Was rly fun <3 spleeya
I will be on forums tho still :p and can play, Im just not official member anymore
PS: Can I have my special rank and color pleeease =)
Back to top Go down
uzy_gangster

uzy_gangster

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Oh.
Sad to hear that ed. Like everyone says it is your own decision to make and all anyone can do is respect that decision. Even though i havent known you for long, i'll still miss you and i hope you have a good time in that slowrail clan.
Bye bye
<3
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:46 pm

I think thats a bit silly that they dont let u club, and if i were you would reconsider joining, but that is up to you. You are welcome here whenever and sure you can keep your colour :P
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:00 am

Shell wrote:
I think thats a bit silly that they dont let u club, and if i were you would reconsider joining, but that is up to you. You are welcome here whenever and sure you can keep your colour :P

I know UrK very long time, he was friend of qD back then..
And I pormised him if I ever fail at GS or cancell my app, I will come to his clan :P and he see clubs as clans.. Slowrailers cant just understand it :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:33 am

but your still allowed to be in fastrail clan nqe ? :S fastrail is a different game to slow rail, if hes letting you stay nqe im not sure why you cant be in lost .. :S
Back to top Go down
lost*mart

lost*mart

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:55 am

Shell wrote:
but your still allowed to be in fastrail clan nqe ? :S fastrail is a different game to slow rail, if hes letting you stay nqe im not sure why you cant be in lost .. :S
Dude your failing to get it, he wants to get outta lost and he had made up a good reason. Now let it go!
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:37 am

im not failing to get anything. He didnt say he hates lost. Why do you have to be such a dick and stop saying this "let it go" sentence, i wasnt talking to you and its really lame and you overuse it, i will ask him whatever i like.
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am

yeh I hate lost... -.-' rofl man, if u dont have anything better to say just gtfo x) Or go share your wisdoms some other place..
Wellm yeh, when I was joining RE, he said that he makes a BIG exception to me and I can be in nQe coz im leading it.. He didnt knew abt clubs.. When in kirus joining topic started talk about club, I mentioned I had some and he kicked me out coz of it, and we made a deal I get back if I quit them, luckily I can still be in nqe ;P But if in the start UrK wud know abt my clubs, I would leave this even earlier :S
But yeh.. maybe I can still play with you ed and wifey ;) and u mart :D
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:31 am

oki :) well just thought it was a bit strange thats all :P I hope you enjoy living with the slow people :o
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:57 am

Shell wrote:
oki :) well just thought it was a bit strange thats all :P I hope you enjoy living with the slow people :o
yh I will x) (They are not slow really =), just lil stupid) :D hehe kiddin
Also nowadays is so COOOOL say "enough said" have you noticed this tort? ;)
Back to top Go down
Shell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:09 am

haha xD indeed enough said. :P dont forget the full stop ( . ) !!!
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:30 pm

enough said. ^^
Back to top Go down
*/asd/*

*/asd/*

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:34 pm

oh bb !!!!
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:36 am

Stupid edi come back!
Or I might have to take your colors away :'(
Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:01 am

ParaPeet wrote:
Stupid edi come back!
Or I might have to take your colors away :'(
do not do that!
Back to top Go down
Wasted

Wasted

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:13 am

:'( byeeeeee <3
Back to top Go down
Rite

Rite

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:45 pm

noob. Slowrail blows.
Back to top Go down
Dr@Gon!Z

Dr@Gon!Z

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:15 pm

FUCK THAT SLOWRAIL CLAN/CLUB... anyway, hope you have fun ... Paipai xD

Back to top Go down
Lost*EDi

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:03 am

Rite wrote:
noob. Slowrail blows.

When did you become a slowrail? o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paipai lost club =)   Paipai lost club =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Paipai lost club =)
Page 1 of 1