Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am simply asking to join!

Go down 
+3
Psycho!
Lost*Wife
Un!ty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:09 pm

whats a yellow name mean?
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:51 pm

recuiter :) haha
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:26 pm

then why am i not yellow? i got 3 people to join Lost club -.-
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:39 pm

lol idk? wife! i vote YES for data to become recruiter with me xD
but then again...i do like having my own color....

think wife could make me a color of my own!?! haha
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:31 pm

i stopt making colors for people and no data i did thought about that but u didnt ask which unity did.. :P
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:
i stopt making colors for people and no data i did thought about that but u didnt ask which unity did.. :P

Basketball cheers bounce 🐰 :pirat: Razz :D :) :P :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted: :face: 🤡 :afro: :geek: :rendeer: santa :joker: king :farao: ☀ :albino: :cherry: :flower: :afro: :afro: :afro:
Back to top Go down
Psycho!

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Lies! Unity You And I Should Fail Together And Ever, And
Data Green Looks Good On You So Stfu :D
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Lost*Wife wrote:

i view asking the leader for things like that rude tbh, i trust the judgment of the leader(s) or else i wouldnt be in the clan/club they lead

Psycho! wrote:

lol green and white are whats known about my data tag, but im bringing back my corpse tag which was red and black, so to be fair to both tags, i need a color thats not in either of them Razz
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:38 am

NO DATA wrote:
Lost*Wife wrote:

i view asking the leader for things like that rude tbh, i trust the judgment of the leader(s) or else i wouldnt be in the clan/club they lead

Psycho! wrote:

lol green and white are whats known about my data tag, but im bringing back my corpse tag which was red and black, so to be fair to both tags, i need a color thats not in either of them Razz

there u said it, u are doing it only for the color :P
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:33 pm

ouch.
gothca there.
haha
you can get bright pink.
that way i still have my own color! xD
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:28 pm

I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 105652799-4
I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 105652796-4
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:37 pm

u are full member now so u dont have to post ss here u know? only if u want u can post them in the scrims topic :P
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:35 pm

so your saying you dont want to see how im doing?! haha
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:36 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
NO DATA wrote:
Lost*Wife wrote:

Psycho! wrote:

there u said it, u are doing it only for the color :P

where does it say that i am doing it ONLY for the color, the color is just a bonus to me, but w/e

Un!ty wrote:
ouch.
gothca there.
haha

you can get bright pink.
that way i still have my own color! xD

unity, you've obv never witnessed me argue/debate with someone, noone ever 'gets' me, i never lose, i either win, or they hit the /ragequit button, but i never lose, and i never give up an argument/debate
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:42 am

i always lose, what do i do :( and i will make u yellow just coz u are u xD
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:45 am

there, u like it? i think it looked better with green :D
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:18 pm

yea same here! he either needs green or red.
and data...theres a first for everything. xD
Back to top Go down
Psycho!

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:36 pm

nuuuuu Make Me Dark blue!
Back to top Go down
Lost*Wife
Admin
Lost*Wife

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:33 am

haha :D
Back to top Go down
ParaPeet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:29 pm

When this topic reaches page 10 I probably have to move it to the spam section :(
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:27 am

Lost*Wife wrote:
i always lose, what do i do :( and i will make u yellow just coz u are u xD

whoo, for once being me paid off :D

Lost*Wife wrote:
there, u like it? i think it looked better with green :D

lol it was 100% up to you anyway Razz and yes, i do like it

Un!ty wrote:
yea same here! he either needs green or red.
and data...theres a first for everything. xD

been 18 yrs and no change :silent:
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:24 pm

lol what ev! and yea i think it should have been moved to spam a while ago! haha
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:44 pm

unity, i gotz a question

why the hell are you so active on an application that's already been accepted and not the one that hasn't yet(reference to your *pWp* application)

GET ACTIVE BITCH! :X lol

DATA KNOWS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :silent:
Back to top Go down
Un!ty

Un!ty

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:54 pm

haha idk? i guess i know more people here i guess? ha idk ill get active bitch! lol
Back to top Go down
snowjiggles

snowjiggles

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Un!ty wrote:
haha idk? i guess i know more people here i guess? ha idk ill get active bitch! lol

psssshhhh, i ain't a bitch of any kind bitch-boy(combined 2 of your names, whatchu gonna do about it? huh?!? HUH?!?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am simply asking to join!   I am simply asking to join! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I am simply asking to join!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next